By Anonymous - 17/06/2012 08:50 - United Kingdom - Manchester

Today, my boss gave me a new assignment at work: go online and look for my own replacement, then interview him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 795
You deserved it 2 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stepgurl2011 0

Get the worst possible replacement you can!

cradle6 13

Find the worst qualified people to interview, and then don't hire anyone. While you're doing this, look for a new job. What's your boss going to do? Fire you?

Comments

I don't think he couldn't have been much more subtle than that, could he? Find the absolutely worst person you can for your replacement. That'll show him.

You should hire a shitty replacement so that he/she can get fired and you take their place.

Hire them and do not have them bring in the proper legal documents, then report the company for hiring the employee illegally, that ***** the company and gives you time to find a better job.

olpally 32

This is where you tell your boss to "shove it up his ass" and then quit... That should be his job to hire and train someone new, not yours. Start looking for a new job op.

cuddlebunny3548 11

He must reallyyy not like you...

Quit. Quit with style. Maybe have a water pistol fight in the office? Or play duck duck goose. Enjoy your last moments.

TheDrifter 23

Wait, water pistol fights are a sign people want to quit? I thought it just meant we were bored on a thursday again.

I'd hire someone completely unqualified and douche-y to take my place.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Or just quit and not hire anyone. But that's just my take on things :P

As a boss I'm pissed that these type of bosses still exist - go get a new job fast and quit without interviewing or hiring your replacement - your boss is a douche and deserves to to get get screwed over !!