By asdfjkl - 15/04/2011 19:51 - United States

Today, my boss friend-requested me on Facebook. My profile picture is of me licking his employee of the month picture for a dare. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 826
You deserved it 52 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

starquality 7

Did he call you into the office to do the same thing to him?!?  *wink wink nudge nudge*

Comments

makes me want to push the "licks it" button

oemgeezz 0

the only button ur old ass needs to press is "life alert". Nuff said.

oemgeezz 0

the only button ur old ass needs to press is "life alert". Nuff said.

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

He's not even 30 years old...

old?! mind your manners youngster or I will have to take a belt to your bottom.

flickyourbic1223 7

Looks like 118/119 needs to stop pressing the send button before they shove their ignorance on the world.

Maybe the boss wants to 'like' it, too. ;) Good job, op!

oemgeezz 0

looks like 144 needs to mind their own business.

oemgeezz 0

looks like 144 needs to mind their own business.

Did he call you into the office to do the same thing to him?!?  *wink wink nudge nudge*

immja 0

3 as much respect as I have for metallica, at least post lyrics relevant to the FML

Everyone knows that pictures of employees are way more interesting than actually SEE employees. YDI

cicpjaky 6

say that is your evil twin out to ruwenin your reputation

That's probably the reason he requested you as a friend. People can see the picture before they send the request. He thinks you're easy now!

YDI for posting dumb shit on facebook. In the grown up world, that's grounds for firing!

flickyourbic1223 7

Try single spacing and it's spelt "love" my country, not "live" my country. Also who uses the term "grown up world"?

HappyCynic 0

I'm pretty sure he's flattered that his face is lickable. In celebration of this joyous moment, he'll lick your face and put it on Facebook. Your friendship has never been stronger.