By Johnnogood - 09/10/2012 13:57 - United States - Brooklyn

Today, my boss fired me because of the way I laugh. Apparently it reminds him too much of his ex-wife's laugh. I'm a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 808
You deserved it 2 255

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DarkDaedalus009 8

What an asshole he can't do that just for that reason

feldco1 17

Maybe his ex wife had a really deep laugh..

Comments

thejewishfuhrer 17

Should've started laughing and demanding to get more in your divorce settlement... Errr I mean severance package.

Well isn't that funny...Not funny like "Ha ha" but funny like "Wow, your boss is an assclown and deserves to be punched in the neck".

flockz 19

maybe she laughed at his insecurities about the size of his penis in her hands.

Umm dude go report his to equal opportunity he can't legally fire you for that hope you have a whiteness it'll be even easier

ga25ter 5

Maybe his ex wife was an ex guy? :/ anyway that's pretty shitty :( glad they can't fire you just for your laugh in France I'd be screwed else! Hope it's not too difficult finding another job over there than it is here!

What? He can't possibly be allowed to do that! Report him.

Crotch-stomp him on the way out and I'm sure he'll sound like a woman for awhile as well. Just kidding. Violence is rarely the answer.

Either you laugh like a woman or she laughs like a man. It truly could go either way.

He's probably mad that his ex-wife had her wedding ring sucked on their son's penis or maybe she got man hands and he has a small dick. Either FYL.... You should sew for getting fired without a real excuse and not getting warned earlier.

kittytub 12

if you're "sewing" for getting fired, make me a blanket :3

Werken247 14

if you're sewing I have some socks that need to be darned