By Eh... - 19/07/2009 07:25 - Ukraine

Today, my boss asked me if I know anything about those tattoos that girl put on their lower backs. "You mean Tramp Stamps?" I responded. He looked at me with hatred in his eyes and said that his 18 year old daughter just got one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 409
You deserved it 8 038

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's not your fault his daughter's a *****.

That is what they're called right? What ^ said. It's not your fault his daughter is a tramp. FYL that your boss just can't accept that.

Comments

skaterpunk8678 0

That is their name, even people that get them call them that!

Hydra_fml 0

FYL. He was going to find out sooner or later his daughter was a tramp, might as well be - well, later, as the case would seem.

Considering the increase in popularity of the tattoo's - you just gave it the name it is called. You were not calling his daughter any names.

dumbbbb 0

DUMBASS FAKE POST. THIS IS RIDICULOUS BECAUSE NO BOSS WOULD ASK .... "if you knew anything about those tattoos" that's not a question to ask because there's nothing to know about tatoos...fake and lame all in one!

DamionDude 0

you fake and lame. end of question.

Holy mother of monkey balls. You sir need to calm down and take a left turn into calmyourshit town. How do you know their boss wouldn't ask that. Are you them? No? Then shutthefuckup. You know maybe they are close, or the boss just wants an outsiders opinion. Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure this is real. FML is to post about you shitty life and complain about it. Not for you to have a hot head that could burn the sun.

I probably would have said the EXACT same thing. Not your fault man.

Oh well. he should've known that instead of asking you. **** his life, not yours.

You didn't do anything wrong. Its his fault for not knowing the lingo. You boss sucks. lol

hanic101 0

Not your fault. I mean he did ask and tramp stamp is just what there called doesn't make any one who has one a tramp.