By Anonymous - 22/11/2012 17:35 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, my boss asked me if I had any special plans for Christmas. After I told him I was planning a trip to Canada, he snapped, "Well, you can forget it. I need you at the office." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 059
You deserved it 1 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you have the time already scheduled off and approved by superiors, your boss can't do jack about it.

Comments

unknown_user5566 26

Sounds like your boss is simply bitter that he has no plans for Christmas. With a jackass attitude like that, is he really surprised that he will spend it alone?

57, maybe because I'm from the west coast I'm unaware of certain slang but Halifax is in Nova Scotia, not Newfoundland...

astralvagan 20

He might have thought you were a little crazy, coming from Australia.... You can always just quit and go anyways, not that I would actually recommend that though

Why would his boss think he was crazy because he was going to Canada from Australia?! People travel all the time from Australia!

astralvagan 20

True. Feel free to thumb it down since I should have thought a little more about that post.

fatcow282 8

Honesly one guy who could admit to his erros i never thought i would see this on fml.

That's just rude, just because he has no plans doesn't mean he should be an asshole about it. Canada is great!

Trisha_aus 15

As an Aussie who's been to Canada more than once..I agree! We love you Canadians! And your Tim horton's :)

You guys have inspired me to grab a cup of Timmy's tomorrow morning. :D

We (Western New York) love Canada purely because of Tim Horton's. We share your adoration, Australia. (:

Darkmagic666 9

Scrooge? Lets prepare the ghosts

doglover100 28
coastiepat 0

"Yeeeeeaaaaaa..... I'm gonna need you to move your desk over there.. Thanks a bunch Milton"

be like "well you can forget it. because I will not be here"

Well if he is going to be a **** about it just use some vacation days and if he doesn't give them to you use sick days.

Boss: Canaduh? Op to boss: Why you gotta be such a dick eh?