By Anonymous - 04/03/2017 00:00

Today, my biology teacher asked the class a question, so I raised my hand and after I gave my answer, my teacher said, "You know, you have a voice for radio. It's very deep." I replied with "Do I? Thanks!" He added, "You also have the face for radio." The whole class laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 306
You deserved it 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know why some people are like that. They see the joy they could've brought you and then crush it. They could've gained more by adding to your day rather than taking away from it.

"Oh, man, I must have the wrong class. I thought this was biology but I guess intro to insulting clichés is in the same room."

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

But it's making fun of a child in front of other children. The kids bully each other enough without adults joining. I agree he should be reported. It's not okay to make fun of someone's appearance, especially when it's coming from a person of authority.

species4872 19

Go ahead, get him into trouble, threaten the guys livelihood because he made a joke. That will teach him for opening his mouth won't it.

coldasbrice 3

it was just a joke. I hate this new culture where everyone gets so butthurt by everything. the teacher obviously just said it to make people laugh. It's an obvious joke. instead of crying about it be clever and make a joke back. if people could just laugh at life wed live in a much better world.

Joke or not, guys, it's not exactly appropriate for a teacher to insult their students.

Connor1623 10

Just because you can doesn't mean you should

I don't know why some people are like that. They see the joy they could've brought you and then crush it. They could've gained more by adding to your day rather than taking away from it.

"Oh, man, I must have the wrong class. I thought this was biology but I guess intro to insulting clichés is in the same room."

HOLY 'HELL I SERiOUSLY FREAKiNG LOVE ? READiNG YOUR REPLiES!!!!! Lmfao N NOT in'a Creepy STALKER reader KiNDA way either I SWEAR ??????????

that sounds really hurtful OP. I imagine though that the teacher was trying to make a joke and doesnt actually think that. I imagine he was impressed with your voice, complimented you and then the typical, ever popular radioface joke popped into his head and he said it as it was 'too good an opportunity to miss' type situation. I know I will joke with friends and take shots I there is an opportunity and I don't tend to mean them, it is more about the comedic opportunity. however that is with friends who find it funny including the person being ribbed, and it does sound inappropriate for a teacher to talk like that. and it was awful they all laughed. but please be reassured it isn't likely to be true you have a radio face, sounds like he was trying to be 'pally'. take care OP.

Yakko Warner said the same thing.

Joke or not, that's such an inappropriate thing for a teacher to say to a student. I had a physics teacher that made jokes, but only if people responded positively and never anything like that. More acting kinda grumpy, but you could tell he wasn't. He only made jokes like that about his family, people close to him, not students.

That's savage. I'd file a complaint, who's he to make you look like a fool?

That's very unprofessional for him to say that in front of the whole class. He should have just put it on your next report card.

species4872 19

Oh no, the teacher actually made a joke at someones expense. How inappropriate, Unprofessional, Insensitive, Uncaring. Years of therapy to come no doubt. For ***** sake! Is this what it's come to? Lighten up, it was damn funny! Stop trying to wrap everyone up in cotton wool. There is something seriously wrong with you people that can't or won't laugh at yourselves.

You sound like the kind of person that would run up to a stranger, spit in their dace and then scream "It's just a prank bro!" when they get upset about it.

You sound like the kind of person that would run up to a stranger, spit in their face and then scream "It's just a prank bro!" when they get upset about it.