By anonymous - 19/10/2011 12:19 - Australia

Today, my best friend who I have known for ten years recommended I didn't continue a relationship with my girlfriend. I thought she wanted to go out with me which I was hoping for, for a long time. Turns out she wanted to go out with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 948
You deserved it 6 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sseberly 11

Talk about a twist in the plot of that story.

Comments

You deserve it! You obviously don't feel your girlfriend is precious enough since you would have dumped her for the girl. So please tell your gf, let her call you horrid names and make some painful actions, then give the girl a chance with your gf who is now your ex.

If you had feelings for your friend, why were you leading this other girl on? YDI

Take what you can get till something better comes along?

cradle6 13

What? I don't understand your logic. He obviously liked his friend for a long time but was put in friend zone. Therefore, he did the most logical and healthy thing and found someone else. His friend then makes a comment making him think she likes him, but she was only interested in his girlfriend (according to the fml). Are you implying that you would wait around for a girl for 10 YEARS without ever seeing anyone else? That's pretty messed up.

Thizzkidsgotgame 7

I bet you liked your own comment

cradle6 13

If I didn't like my comment, why would I post it?

technochik3 12

I don't understand how this comment can have a lot of thumbs up, however #12's comment has 15 negative votes. The comments are basically saying the same things, that OP shouldnt have led his gf on when he wanted his best friend the whole time. So why the split in votes?

hannahcorrine 0

No, she just wanted to go out with OP's GF....

cmabmb112210 0

She might decide to try it out since her boyfriend was a complete douche

Anyone thinking of a threesome or is that just me :b

Notime4bull 4

This statement is the second thing I could get behind.

bigAC 6

next stop: the Jerry Springer show

edgeoftheworld42 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Nice *******. book anyone who read that is just stupid.

shawtieee 0

Op is a girl. Hence her name " Victoria".

geekemo92 0

No, her name is not Victoria. That's where OP is from.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

The worst that could happen is that his girlfriend takes said walk on the wild side, but that nice little stroll turns into more of a jog, then a run, then a big finishing leap into full time lesbianship, and walks away with OP's best friend.

That was so inspirational! I may have cried... :')

#1) you are a disgusting pervert, and Darwinism will get you one day and #2) OP is a girl so the only "knob" would have to be strapped on. Try reading a little before writing a time-wasting novel

leogecko32 0

How do you know OP is a girl,

punkin_26 16

I agree 163-loserman is an idiot. And so are you!

Urbanchiller 0