By AnonymousAmber - 31/10/2014 23:10 - United States - Yadkinville

Today, my best friend told me that she was a virgin again because she hadn't had sex in 6 months. She's 19 and actually believes it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 162
You deserved it 2 866

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pwnman 33
moonstar986 5

The whole concept of born again virginity is idiotic. Once it's gone you can't get it back

Comments

You need better friends. Like ones that can read. and think.

AnyaS 19

I haven't had sex in seven years, but I certainly am no virgin. That ship has sailed. I can't "save" my virginity again.

Good god 7 years! I thought I was on a dry spell... I guess when the times right for you it'll happen.

martin8337 35

7 years? After about a month I'd need to be put on straightjacket and put in the funny farm.

One of my friends believe that you can be a virgin again if don't have sex for one year.

AnyaS 19

If I didn't have sex then, with my first boyfriend, I would still be a virgin now at 27. I don't have time for dating with all the school work I do. :/

Dodge4x4Ram 46

she is feeling tight again lol

she probably seen it in one of those "teen" gossip magazines.

Virginity is just a social construct. There's no actual physical "virginity" that you lose. The hymen may tear and bleed but it repairs itself back to normal, and if you don't have sex for a while it'll be good as new.

what are you on? go read something informative if this subject.

sweetnsourrr 11

I hate when people say things like this, they dont realize how stupid they sound. Virginity just means pure and innocent ( never had sex before.) So, when someone say they lost their virginity, they don't really mean they had lost somehing, it just means they had sex before. It's a freaking metaphor, lol.

rocker_chick23 27

Hymems dom't grow back, or repair themselves. I seriously hope that your comment is sarcastic..

The only way your hymen will be 'as good as new' is with invasive surgery!

While you may not agree with the "social construct" aspect of this comment, the hymen can and does tear for many women experiencing sex for the first time and it Does heal. Your hymen isn't like a full sheet of plastic wrap. It naturally has holes in it to begin with. If it didn't many women would need surgery just to have a period. #30: you essentially just agreed with the commenter. Virginity isn't a thing you lose it is an idea about the "purity" of a person before and after they have had sex. While I don't think metaphor is the right descriptor,that idea of purity is there because society says it is, making it a social construction. I have never been fond of it myself as the idea that I was pure somehow before I had sex and not afterward just seems silly. And what about the women I have been with? According to many people a lot of what I did with them wasn't sex. Does that mean lesbians are the most pure people? Is there something about a penis that is evil or unpure that taints women? The entire notion is silly and deserves to be thought about more critically instead of blindly accepting what we are always told.

sweetnsourrr 11

#42 I basically just said that, I was referring to both genders and all sexual orientations. I don't know why you're questioning me all of this when I had not specific any gender when I was actually referring to everyone in my comment. I don't think the penis is evil and I don't think its not sex because you're gay. Yeah, when some say " they had lost virginity", just means they had sex before and I wouldn't think too much into what they're saying because it's nothing literal.

dannnngthatsux 19

Heart of the matter, virginity is a state of being, not a physical state or mental state. If you have had sexual intercourse with any living being, you are no longer a virgin. If you haven't, then you are a virgin. Virgins can be evil as all --- , and they can be pure as the unborn universe. You can only take your first and last breath once each. It's an inherent state of the system. You are a virgin till you aren't. I had a daughter, she was taken from me by God. I am still a dad. She may be gone, but nothing can take that from me. Nothing can 'fix' no longer being a virgin. It just is.

I cannot believe that you actually believe what you wrote

Stiggy626 25

It's funny how you are exactly right, and it's the girls telling you otherwise. it heals itself after a long period of time but definitely not 6 months

Has she dedicated her womanly parts to Jeeeezuss?

jthmtwin 16

I have no words, please tell me some one gave her a run down of the truth :/

DianaFrances411 13

You lose your virginity the first time you have sexual intercourse. Even if you don't have sex for years, or even a decade, you will always be a non Virgin because you can never get your virginity back. Once you lose it, you lose it.