By Anonymous - 27/03/2012 04:27 - United States - Panama City

Today, my best friend stopped by my house, borrowed a movie, and left. That was the extent of our communication for the day. Today is my birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 186
You deserved it 2 520

Same thing different taste

Top comments

desireev 17

Gotta love them besties! That does suck though, OP! FYL, for sure! Birthday wishes from Miss Desiree! :)

38- and yet you just typed 3 i's in that reply.

Comments

MargieDrury 1

Op is really chill if you never stopped your friend to give her/ him a piece of your mind and cake :,,,,(

linkinpark98 23

text Ur fren, say it's yr birthday and Ur buying drinks! Ur bestie will get the hint and absolutely rush over !

happy birthday!!! i'll bet that your friend just honestly forgot, which sucks. if your friend was just completely blowing you off though, they probably wouldnt have stopped by at all--they probably would just avoid you completely. or....maybe they are just waiting until the weekend to celebrate! you still deserve at least a 'happy birthday's, im sure once they realize they will make it up to you big time!

Oops forgot to say, so sorry that happened!!! You have every right to feel hurt but please try not to let it wreck your special day!!!! Hope the rest of your day was wonderful!!!!

Quit whining. If after being there for a awhile and they did not say anything so what? How old are you five? If you did not say "hey buddy it's my bday let's.........my treat". Ydi. Not everybody keeps a running tab everyday of people's birthdays in their heads.

Aww! She/he was probably just playing or might even have a surprise for you! Anyways happy birthday OP!!! ^_^

From one who knows how it feels to have your b-day forgotten, Happy Birthday OP! If this is a new beat friend perhaps five them a call and let them know their blunder. My 16th birthday was forgotten by friends and family so now all of August I remind people I have a birthday coming up. I'd rather enjoy my birthday and remind people than sulk all day. Hope your friend comes through for you.

Scummy friend you've got. A true shame. Happy birthday though, your fml buddies at least wish you a good one :)