By possiblyoverweight - 08/11/2011 14:01 - United Kingdom

Today, my baby son latched onto my nipple for a feed, after a month of having to be bottle fed because he wouldn't latch. This would be fantastic, if it weren't for the fact that I'm his father, not his mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 888
You deserved it 4 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that1guy1 13

Hey, it's a step in the right direction!

Comments

Nothing wrong with it. After all he is just a baby. No big deal. :P

What was your nipple/tit doing next to the baby's mouth? Is your name Peter Griffin?

audiophileMom 11

Actually skin to skin contact is supposed to be good for the baby so going shirtless with an infant on your arm is the new thing to do.

Yeah 22, you make a good point. But this FML made me think of Family Guy where Peter had Stewie suck his nipple out of curiosity.

btstig 11

29 Shut the **** up. Ignorant Ass.

If you're gonna call somebody a pedophile, at least spell it right!

#30 I agree with your statement towards #29, but you should have written 'grow the **** up'... You can't spell to save your life, so don't complain to others unless your comment is gramatically flawless.

Way too cute! For those of you that are neither Mothers nor Fathers, yet, when a baby gets hungry it is going to find anything and anyone that looks like a nipple and latch onto it. Ready or not. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Don't feel bad, my son did the same to my husband lol. And no he doesn't have man boobs..... Bahahahaha pretty funny though :)

texas_redneck88 10

The episode of "Family Guy" where Stewie latches on to Peter came to mind when I read this FML

every1luvsboners 11

"I had no idea you could milk a cat!" "Oh, you can milk just about anything with nipples." "I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?"

xxxkittykatxxx 0

xD Now pass him off and see how he does with your wife :) Lol. At least he has the idea now.

cptmorgan6 8

Eh, let him practice so when it's time for your wife he'll be a champ.

HetaliaFreak 10

Or for his own wife.... Wait, what? No, I didn't say anything.

Hammer940 7

Hope he doesn't cough up a hair ball later.