By anonymous - 28/07/2011 05:39 - United States

Today, my 4 year-old daughter's favorite expression became "shit balls." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 430
You deserved it 16 955

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fricknugget 3

LMFAO it might be me my new one too!!:P

Comments

Niiiiice, wonder where she learned that phrase from!(;

ItsApril 0

Great parenting for not making sure you or your guests mind their language in front of your child.

Vash_41288 10

very true you have to make sure you and/or guests mind their language also tv on appropriate channels around kids.

oh shit balls. who cares kids are going to hear people swearing. big deal. it's people with attitudes like yours that have caused to be so sheltered. which is why all they do is play video games eat chips and get fat.

cc_the_beast 6

I was raised around swearing...but I knew I wasn't allowed to use those words. It's impossible (and possibly damaging) to shelter your child that much...

zakkyzebra 11

how could it be damaging if it's impossible? 0.0 mindddddfuckkkkk

chaoticnh 0

you know it was just a matter of time before she learned the phrase shit balls.

cc_the_beast 6

Yeah. That just happened. Deal with it.

you dont have to change your lifestyle to accomodate a child

.......I thought you did. Unless you're a bad parent.

MackS89 0

Not that easy. You can't shelter them from everything all the time.

sorryforyou 0

be thankful for the "shit" in the expression. imagine if it was replaced with some girly word. like bunny balls. or pink balls. or shiny balls. of cute balls. or pretty balls. or nice-smelling balls. or great balls. or play balls. or lip-sticked balls. or even beautiful balls. Now THAT would be an fml.

chaoticnh 0

or cooking balls, cleaning balls, laundry balls, or making-a-sandwich balls, now those are women words hahaha

If you think all women do those things for men, you clearly need to grow up because most do not.

TheDrifter 23

I'm sure all the men have noticed. That's why they bring it up, we haven't found an alternate purpose for women who refuse to fill the role they have played in society for over a millennia.

LizzieLizz18 4

LOL, Id have her say it over and over until she HATES saying it. :P

MuchDance90s 0

that's actually bloody brilliant!

dabears4life 0

now honestly, who's fault is it?

radioedit 7

hey that's my favorite expression too,"shit balls!!!"