By Iknowhowtoraisethem - 26/12/2016 01:06 - United States - Woodridge

Today, my 25-year-old daughter, who normally doesn't drive, was out using the family car when she came back annoyed and emotional over the "stupid" cars heating being broken. She said no matter how high she turned it up it was still blowing cold air. I checked and it was set to A/C the entire time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 386
You deserved it 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Medical conditions can be a major hindrance to trying to drive. Try driving down the interstate and having your shoulder dislocate while you drive 70 MpH and having to make to to the next rest area before you can relocate your shoulder. Or being so anxious that the person next to you having a bout of road rage sends you into a panic attack. Some people just can't drive, and nor should they.

blink831forever 13

Please have your daughter go to driving school.

Comments

how can you be 25 and not drive anywhere? im 16 and im always driving

Driving isn't for everyone. Some people can't afford it, with the cost of a car, insurance, gas, and any repairs, it can be expensive. Sharing or borrowing someone else's car has its risks too. Some people just get driven everywhere, so they don't need it. Also, others just don't like driving. One of my aunts didn't get her license until a few year ago, when she was like 45, cause it made her nervous so she just took transit everywhere.

Most likely doesn't have a reason to be driving all the time. Maybe work is close to home or other essentials that are retrievable within walking distance. Maybe she just doesn't like driving. Who knows but age definitely is irrelevant. Comparing it to your own self is pretty ignorant too. Not everyone is like you.

Medical conditions can be a major hindrance to trying to drive. Try driving down the interstate and having your shoulder dislocate while you drive 70 MpH and having to make to to the next rest area before you can relocate your shoulder. Or being so anxious that the person next to you having a bout of road rage sends you into a panic attack. Some people just can't drive, and nor should they.

just a quesition...how is this an FLM? it wasn't in any way YOUR LIFE it was your STUPID Daughter. i have had FMLs denied FOR LESS

We try not to publish anything with spelling/grammar errors. Try proofreading.

Hmm... I always have my car on A/C and on heat and always blows hot air... I use A/C so my windows don't fog up as much, and so it isn't so humid in my car...

I'm trying not to be bitter, but DAMN, I've submitted much better FMLs and not gotten published. Sadness

Oy, think you kinda failed at the whole "not trying to be bitter" thing...

Ms_Monster 6

in my car, a 2010, i leave the A/C button on and only fiddle with the temperature knob. i find that if i turn it off, the air smells and feels weird, which according to other comments is humidity, so mystery solved for me i suppose. :)

blink831forever 13

Please have your daughter go to driving school.

Evil Spinach 6

That awkward moment when knowing A/C can be hot and cold... its not called cold conditioner, its called air conditioner... it mostly removes mositure out of the air and can be either cold or hot depending what you want. Sounds like you have a broken blend door. Tips from a mechanic. Yes I know this is a year old.

does she not drive for a good reason? like maybe she's a bit slow?