By Anonymous - 12/09/2011 08:43 - United States

Today, my 23 year old boyfriend of 2 years was forced to dump me, over the phone, by his mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 200
You deserved it 3 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's for the best. Now you can find a man with a pair.

godlybacon 5

No way, that's awful! And at 23 he shouldn't be forced into things by his mother... FYL

Comments

This is happening to me right now :( It's horrible what parents will do

You'll never be as good as his mom so the relationship was doomed from the start.

If the two of you want to be together enough then you clearly need a place together, away from his mother. If you don't want it enough to make that happen (I am assuming that you are both of employable age) then it's time to find someone who's a little less of a mummy's boy.

Let me guess, he live at his parents'? If he still lives under their roof, they can still make him do things, especially by threatening to kick him out.

23 years old, still living at home and still letting his mother run his life????? Does she cut his meat and wipe his butt for him as well??? You are so much better off now. Imagine if had married this guy. I bet his mother would have demanded that you two either live with her or she come live with you. Throw yourself a party, go get your brains ****** out by a total stranger and start over!

polocity 0

Yea listen to a guy named loser man. He obviously has a good thing going. R u a fat pig cause that may be the reason he used this excuse

Lily_lops95 0

What the **** is wrong with you dude?

rae_munchkin 6

You are better off without a momma's boy!

twinny_sc 13

"A momma's boy don't make no woman a good man."

rarememory 7

Shoulda told him well tell ya momma my momma said (kevin hart voice) to mind her GOD DAMN BUSINESS!