By Anonymous - 11/01/2012 20:08 - United Arab Emirates

Today, my 18 year old son asked me to check if there were any monsters under his bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 350
You deserved it 7 498

Same thing different taste

Top comments

unoffensivename 0

What if you find any, also did he just play amnesia dark descent because then its understandable

Comments

Country29 16
borkchop1992 15

imagine if you said no and then he gets eaten by a crazy cookie monster. then how would you feel

JEnglish89 1

Not really, if there was an fml that said "today, I asked my mom to check for monsters under my bed. I'm 18. FML" it would get sooo many YDIs...

No, cherry he has monsters under his bed, so F his life

Hey island can i photoshop your pic?

Deitiy 0

I bet he just wanted you to look at his **** collection.

I was confused by your remark, until I read your about me page. You must have let all that swag get in the way of writing a good comment.

Deitiy 0

Then I read your "about me" and the first 2 words were: got weed? Gtfo kid.

cash_monkey72 9

What? Next you're going to be saying that we can't sleep with night-lights or Teddy Bears!

Thats what happens when parents dont let their kids leave the house still treat them like little kids so they got to at like a kid...

I wouldn't let my kids out because of your pic

katiebabe1212 5

How do you know he's not just a senior in highschool waiting to graduate? Therefore it would make no sense for them to make him leave.

Ergayles 9

^ I don't think he meant kick him out, I think he just meant let him leave the house as in hang out with friend, go to parties and so on.

Thank you atleast someones smart enough to know what im talking about..

GoW_Chick 14

Make sure to also check in the closet, and leave his Star Wars night light after you leave, the force can protect him.

unoffensivename 0

This nightlight is your light guard it like its your life

Did you..? I hope you didn't, and you're son befriended them later that night.. ..and they attacked you. RAWR!

Thank you, iPhone has a mind of its own.. Usually I catch those.. :/

Werken247 14

Take two steel balls, shove them in his mouth and hold his mouth shut until he swallows them... problem solved.