By father of the year - 01/08/2013 06:21 - United States

Today, my 18-year-old daughter texted me and told me that she got in a car crash. She texted, "I forgot wich way wus left lol" and then quickly added "yolo right? Lol". FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 470
You deserved it 11 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

carleybeak 21

She seems too stupid to be driving at all

Comments

R5luver 5

Well I guess now's a good time to move to mars!!!

Sign OP's daughter up for the one way mission in 2023 I believe It is. Still taking applications till end of August!

Wait... Under the "name" thing what do I put?

thelaxersvlog 9

She probably should have taken both hands off the wheel to to make the L's with her hands. I think that have made her a better driver.

I don't confuse right and left, I just can't remember which is which :(

" hey guys lets hit a car with high speed, YOLO"

Wow , that generation is the future huh? We're ******!

rg350dx 29

Yeah, I don't think this one in particular is going to make it very far into the future.

I'm so scared I dug up my Pokemon blanket :-(

Ari1337 15

just be like me and never leave home.

Hopefully next time she forgets what her left is, she'll go right off a cliff. We must get rid of all who use YOLO!

Okay, the "yolo" shit aside.... How in the name of God, Zeus, Odin, or whatever do you forget which way is left at the age of 18!?

I understand your point (though we don't really know if she's left handed, but let's assume she is), but as you said yourself, it has never happened to you while driving. People have got to learn to be more attentive when operating a motor vehicle, since, as ANY defensive driving instructor will tell you, automobiles can be very deadly objects in the worst case scenario.

36, lefties unite! I have the same problem, so I use the compass in my car and go by cardinal directions. I get the feeling that would make OP's daughter's brain explode, though, so I can only hope someone takes away her license and car keys.

RedPillSucks 31

The sad thing is that forgetting which way is left shouldn't cause you to drive into stuff

She could be dyslexic, my left and right aren't always correct, but they are when I'm driving at least...

48 - That's what I was thinking too. Even if someone said "turn left" and she turned right, that still doesn't explain why she didn't watch where she was going and just randomly drove into shit.

Lil_Red777 21

Even so she should havd known better than to pull out in front of someone

And the Darwin award of the week goes to...

she didn't remove herself from the gene pool, so this is technically only an honourable mention! :(

150493x 29

I'm only 20 and I worry about the younger generations.

Except that you and OP's daughter are in the same generation.

monnanon 13

i worry about the people who worry about their or any other generation.

BlackBlazeCobra 16

How is she even allowed to drive?