By mcase - 31/07/2012 05:36 - United States - Compton

Today, my 17-year-old daughter's friend told her that superglue works well as lip gloss. She tried it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 220
You deserved it 4 981

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least you now know if she's been kissing any boys

Comments

Lets just say she has catchy lips? I dont know soynds pretty painfull i cry all over super glue on my fingers

xXxIracebethxXx 14

First sentence= Horrible attempt at a pun. Soynds= Singing soybeans. Pretty painfull= attractively full of pain. I cry all over super glue on my fingers=...Yeah, I've got nothing. Where are Baustigt or Doc when you need 'em?

ImmaB3AST 7

Probably still face palming at the comment.

I could understand maybe a 5 year old believing that but a 17 year old? I feel incredibly sorry for you and the rest of this girls future!

tony1891 22

so that's where the term "lip locking" came from?

Lasergut 7

Who... HONESTLY would think ANYTHING remotely like this is a GOOD idea. I was hoping people would at least THINK Before they act, but I guess I had set my expectations of the human race a few hundred thousand notches to high again.

BunBunBabe 8

Lmao, a few hundred thousand notches too high

Hopefully she didn't attempt a duck face afterwards.

Well, there is Super Glue Remover that is probably toxic. Or you could try water, that will eventually remove the Super Glue. Or try the emergency room. They will definitely know how to get it off. You could try to get some damages from your daughter's girl friend.

DKjazz 20

I don't think that'll fly in court.

MexicanTexasQtt 9

Nail polish remover? And A court will not reward the girl for stupidity. That will be thrown out faster than the trash.

Really? You should google "The 10 Most Ridiculous Lawsuits of 2011" and then rethink your post

How would you get that off your lips?

Run it under water till its soft enough to rub off

I can only imagine what ******** would be like with the superglue...

dmblonde 13

And why would you even think to imagine that? Blow jobs would be completely impossible with her lips glued shut.

Why would you post that When the mom is the OP???

*sigh* poor girl... I hope she learned her lesson! X)