This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By mercymain - 05/09/2016 04:07 - United States - Johnstown

Today, mom and I were having a midnight snack late at night when we heard the distinct meow of a cat come from the darkness of the other side of the house. Both of the family cats were sitting by the table begging. We don't have a third cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 006
You deserved it 135

Top comments

thedailyloser 6

"a midnight snack late at night"

Comments

thedailyloser 6

"a midnight snack late at night"

SATAN IS UPON YOU! FIND A BIBLE RIGHT MEOW!

You do now. More seriously, you should try to capture the fellow- they could wind up trapped somewhere and die of starvation. Or plain trapped and scarred out of their wits even if it doesn't kill them. And if you do catch him and rehabilitate him from whatever degree of feralism he is at, you'll have another furry buddy. If you can't afford to do any of this, see if there are any TNR (Trap Neuter Release) programs in your area. They catch feral cats, neuter them so they can't breed, then release them so that (if they were part of one) they can return back to their colony. Which are kind of exactly what they sound like- imagine a tribe of cats that share an abandoned building and pool resources. Some even have the healthy adults hunt while the elderly, the injured, and the ill, stay home to care for the kittens. That said, every colony is different, but... Yeah, TNR programs help manage the population of those, they might be able to help with your furry problem.

My neighbor has kittens that find there way into my house them and my cats get along famously

I hope all involved are fixed or you may end up a granmeowther.

Well, your house is haunted. Good luck with that. XD

I too like having a midnight snack at night.

That little boy dripping water in the corner couldn't possibly be the source could it?