By Anonymous - 01/03/2011 16:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, me and my girlfriend were getting at it, and then my parents came home. I heard them and we scrambled to get our clothes on. My dad came into the room and found me wearing her pants inside out with her thong around my legs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 029
You deserved it 45 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SCOTTY_DAY 0

wow, she must be a big girl if you fit into her pants.

Comments

ulicksam 0

How dare you categorize yourself as a "man". Stupid children.

Hahaha. It's a bit odd that you didn't realize you were putting on a chick's pants...

asian2014 0

I agree.... I think u would notice tht it doesn't fit right:| just a thought...

perdix 29

Ah, the perils of being a Plumpa Humpa! When you go for the fatties, it's very easy to get into their pants...literally.

he isn't necessarily dating a fatty... I know some guys who are discustingly thin... like a size zero. that in no way changes the fact that the word Plumpa Humpa makes me lol. so please continue to use it!

I'm getting strange looks at work from the laughter instilled by your comment. seriously though, you are absolutely right.

I wear skinny jeans and I can fit into my girlfriends skinny jeans too (we're around the same height and her jeans are usually stretchy.) So I'm not that shocked about the pants part. The thong is just ridiculous though. OP is just stupid.

No shit Sherlock!!! It's called messin up and don't diss on him he is atleast gettin somtin!!!

shaunasykes97 0

This made me laugh. Hawhawhaw.

Great way to cover up Being a crossdresser!

fearthereaper79 0

So was he proud of you for getting into her pants?

OCDC 9

Isn't that how thongs are supposed to be worn?