By Anonymous - 05/05/2015 19:54 - United States - Exton

Today, marks the fourth day in a row that I've worn the same outfit to prove to my parents that they pay me no attention. They still haven't noticed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 935
You deserved it 3 632

Same thing different taste

Top comments

raysmith121 10

Poop in the living room. I bet they'll notice that

Stop taking showers, see how long it takes them to notice that.

Comments

Don't take it to heart. I am sure they are not the only people who ignore you.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

It's unsafe to wear the same outfit for days in a row? Is the outfit made of grenades or something?

Has no one ever heard of a washing machine? OP didn't say their clothes are dirty.

meliodafool_ 15

get some kind of piercing, real or fake. if they don't notice after that, you should tell them about how you feel.

In what way could he/she have possibly deserved it?

he/she deserved it because it's dumb to wear the same outfit for that reason. maybe a piercing would be noticed, but the same clothes? the op seems to me like a drama queen.

I voted YDI because I have no ******* idea where OP is going with this. If s/he thinks their parents ignore them too much s/he should sit them down and talk about the problem. Also what is this anyway? When I'm not going anywhere it's not uncommon for me to wear the same sweatpants/shirt for a couple days in a row (I shower every day of course and throw them in the laundry when they start to smell) so why in the hell would the mum ask me why they're wearing the same outfit??? It's not that s/he got a piercing or dyed their hair bright green .... It just seems childish and passive-agressive to me .... I voted YLS as well though, because maybe they really are horrible people and OP is just out of ideas.

Why do you want attention? Just live you're life and don't be attention seeker :p

I think just about everyone wants some sort of attention from their parents

JustinJK 21

True #38. I acted out in high school because my divorced parents worked 24/7. My mom kicked me out and my father sent me to boarding school for two years because he was working a lot overseas. Some parents shouldn't have kids. I dropped out of college after my first semester (December) and lived in my aunt and uncles beach house. My father didn't realize until his check for my tuition that his accountant wrote got sent back in July.

Maybe you should try talking to them about ot

*it It wouldmean you wouldn't have to wear smelly clothes. And maybe there's something they're worrying about that is preoccupying them. (pressed send too soon on a slow mobile, whoops!)

Yup, my massive sausage fingers and I are having problems pressing the right buttons.

Why not just do something nice to get their attention?

Try annoying them or stay at a friends house for a night

How old are you that you try to get your parents attention through outfits? Why should they care about that? Talk to them. Do something with/for them.

couple of days more and they will notice using their noses