By Anonymous - 10/12/2013 17:26 - United States - Springfield

Today, marks my third day of school being closed due to snow. One, and only one, of the teachers has decided that we have to do work online in the meantime. I just so happen to be in three of his classes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 535
You deserved it 4 793

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ashalayx 13

just pretend your power went out?

Damn that's just horrible luck. Good luck with your assignments though.

Comments

perdix 29

I guess the FML is that only one of your teachers really cares about your education, while the rest are lazy slack-asses.

Exactly! It's not hyperbole to say it's a global market, a large% of the foreign students at college were far more prepared...

You still get most of school off, just do the online work fast :)

Usually, the teachers will try to cram the rest of the material in the remaining days, or extend the semester. Some online work doesn't sound too bad given the alternatives. Besides, with most snow days, the roads are probably pretty terrible, and there's not much to do anyways.

cryssycakesx3 22

I don't see an issue here. The teacher is making it so his classes don't fall behind just because the school closed. Plus, you have time to do the work with these snow days, and you're not forced to work within a certain time block, so you can do it, walk away, have some leisure time, and then come back and finish it. This is honestly better than doing the work in class, and it's certainly better than falling behind.

beaverteaser 16

what if you don't have internet?

cryssycakesx3 22

um I think they just meant in general. but you do know you can post FMLs via cell phone right?

Lady_Vampy 2

Boo-*******-hoo, I spent two weeks in hospital when I was 15 and still had to do school work whilst wrapped in bandages. Suck it up, university work is way harder than school work and actually working for a living is even harder than that.