By Anonymous - 10/12/2009 13:08 - United States

Today, it was the last day of finals. After sleeping less than three hours in the last two days, I got in the car to go to school. For a second, I thought my steering wheel, the gas pedal, and brake pedal were all missing. That's when I realized I was sitting in the back seat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 995
You deserved it 14 131

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hobopatz 0

And then you drove in that state. Scary.

LOL, IT'S SO FUNNNY AND CUTE. HAHAHAHA. It reminded me of a incident when my friend was drunk and he said he needed to speed back home, the same thing, sat at the back seat, imagined himself stepping on the pedal and went like "FASTERRRRRRRRRRRR" . Everyone was like " He is soooooooooooooo drunk." LOL.

Comments

Incoherence an hullucinating occurs within a ellapsion of 3 days without sleep but a deprivation of that degree is the equivalence ... Stay home

yea you probebly shouldn't be driving if your that tired.

And now your life is ****** because of that? This isn't a FML!

gigi2009 0

basic rule to do your best at finals: sleep. the fml? word :)

If you stayed up so late studying, then perhaps you should have learned some time-management skills. Cramming for a test in the wee hours of the night only makes you tired and disoriented the next day. And not getting a good night's sleep before the day of a test impairs your memory, so everything you spent so much time cramming for won't be as sharp in your mind. Study for an hour or so, take a break. Study for another few hours, eat a meal. Study for another hour or two, then call it a night. YDI If you stayed up so late drinking or partying, then you're just a ******* idiot. Try studying for a bit instead of knocking back a few twelve-packs and boinking a few *****. YDI If you stayed up so late because you had insomnia, you might want to get that checked out by a doctor. FYL. But in any case, PLEASE tell me you didn't drive when you were that impaired. It's about as dangerous as driving drunk. You could hurt someone.