By caterinette - 27/11/2014 02:04 - Portugal

Today, it was my turn to open the bar I work at. As I walked into our terrace, I found our insane upstairs neighbour leaving the scene without a word. This was right before I spotted the steaming pile of dung she'd left behind. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 164
You deserved it 2 246

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think you should get a shovel and leave the crap on her front door.

My cat did that to me, but her brain is the size of a large walnut. I have to assume the same about your batshit crazy neighbour.

Comments

I'd put her picture next to it and let everyone know who that poo belonged to.

My cat did that to me, but her brain is the size of a large walnut. I have to assume the same about your batshit crazy neighbour.

Besides just talking bad about her , I think it more then just a little obvious that your neighbor needs some help. It's not very nice to make fun of the mentally ill. Besides posting here have you reached out to anyone to get her some assistance?

Who said she has a mental illness? Maybe someone from the bar pissed her off and that's her way of getting revenge. And just because it says "insane neighbor" doesn't mean she's actually insane or has some kind of illness mentally.

That is so vile. Some people are gross. Though a customer at a bookstore I used to work at urinated in the middle of the children's book section and then proceeded to search for books while her urine soaked skirt stuck to her thighs. So yes done people are just so wrong in so many ways.

It's called a tip. Not all tips are in cash.

Here's a tip, don't try to be funny :) unless you was being genuine and you actually like shit :S

What the hell! That is so wrong! Isn't there a law against that or something? :P

jbombdighetty 11

Aw! that's awful. Sorry you had a shitty day, OP!