By Anonymous - 08/08/2013 08:03 - United States - Crystal Lake

Today, it was my son's fifth birthday. I asked my grandmother, who is a baker, to make a birthday cake for the party. Two hours after the party started, she arrived drunk with a large ham with candles in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 458
You deserved it 4 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Turtle_rebellion 10

I'll take ham over cake any day!

Bake me a cake as fast as you can. If you are late you can come with ham.

ILoveMyArm 15

And we will eat it with the fam. Yep, that's the jam.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Damn, you guys are on a slam.

I know, Olympia commented quick like bam!

Wowxoxo 17

Your grandma listens to too much Kanye West, but she just wanted the party to go H.A.M

At least she wasn't dancing on the dinning table with her top off... But **** your sons life for seeing that though....

Benefits of ham: Protein, the kid won't go crazy after eating it, it's not as messy, bacon. And you're complaining?

To bad its not your birthday haha but ham is good, just not for a five year old when he expected a cake, to a five year old ham < cake ..

It could be worse, she could have just brought the pig.

darkangel21492 10

I think the kids could have had fun with the pig.. not so much with ham...

There are a lot of things that could have gone wrong. 1. She could have burned down the house by lighting the candles. 2. She could have brought a pig and slaughtered it in front of all the children. 3. She could have gotten into a car accident and died, forever leaving little Billy to feel like her death was his fault. Plus, he is five, it will be very easy to make up the lack of cake to him.