By Anonymous - 01/06/2012 18:17 - United States - South Amboy

Today, it was my last day at school before I graduate next week. Ten minutes into lunch break, I was brutally nailed in the neck by a football. Now, not only do I look like I was given a hickey by the Jolly Green Giant himself, I have to wear a neck brace at my graduation ceremony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 664
You deserved it 2 064

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wear that hickey with pride, not many can claim the accomplishment of successfully wooing that elusive fellow.

Hey, at least you're unique! No one else has a neck brace as awesome as you do!

Comments

loserboii 11

Or you could say you got a hickey & needed to wear a neck brace. That'd make a more interesting story.

egc573 40

Well, in a sea of caps and gowns (where basically no one in the audience is ever able to tell which graduate is theirs), you'll certainly stand out. Your family ought to have no trouble finding you. How is the weather in Jersey, btw? If it's as hot as it is in the southwest, I imagine you'll be boiling in that neck brace by the time they hand out the diplomas. Good news: no neck burn.

Honestly OP, I'd rather wear the neck brace and tell them what happened, than leave it and explain how you fit a dick the size of a corn stalk inside you. Have a happy graduation though! Be glad you survived the 'senioritis' epidemic. :)

Woah. Thats a nice welcome into adulthood. Pretty hardhitting if you ask me. Sorry OP thats scarring.

Look in the bright side u have a memory for a life time

Well at least you have a good story to tell!

Ahh high school. The source of every one of my embarrising stories/ injuries.

Except the one where you indelibly marked the fact that you misspelled the word embarrassing onto the "interwebs".

#35-i bet it took you a long time trying to make that comment sound smart.

Jorcar 8

That sounds like a pain in the neck. Literally!

reddudeover 2

You should emBRACE this. Your... oh who the hell am I kidding I'm no doc I'm a FRAUD!! *runs away screaming please forgive me.