By ilikecake - 29/05/2009 11:12 - United Arab Emirates

Today, it was my boyfriend's 24th birthday. His friends were throwing him a surprise party and I was in charge of getting his birthday cake. As a joke, I got it in the shape of a penis, with a graphic marzipan design. Funny, I never knew his overly-conservative parents were invited. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 383
You deserved it 53 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

choppedNskrewed 0

Hahahaha you deserved it. Who wants to eat a penis cake? Are you not eating enough of his penis already?

dancing_bear 0

I think it was reasonable to assume they weren't coming if his friends were organising the party. That's very, very awkward.

Comments

freddie_fml 0

From the United Arab Emirates? Man (woman), you're so screwed up :

You're kind of a shitty girlfriend. Not gonna lie.

bpn_bpn 0

was it supposed to be a bunny? ;)

I think its hilarious. Get a sense of humor, the lot of you. FYL.

Overly-Conservative parents are so last week. It's their problem their asses are so tight they can't take a joke. If I had a gf with conservative parents I'd get a penis cake just to make them uncomfortable. And trust me OP, your BFs parents were WAY more embarrassed by the cake than you were.

I wonder why you thought he'd like to eat a penis shaped cake...

hir23 0

Stop judging so harshly... if this was in the UAE, it's not at all unusual that the parents would be highly conservative. It's an Arab country, they're predominantly Muslim, and they're just conservative by nature.

salh 2

not really, lot of europeans, chinese, philipinos are non muslim and live in uae

Haha, good! Those parent's need to loosen up. And so does #15. It's just for fun, you're stupid. #15 is obviously going to become one of those parents, or already is.