By Nothingonyou - 08/09/2010 07:35 - France

Today, it was my birthday. But instead of a decent surprise, my friends decided to smash a cake on my face and unhook my dress, while taking a video of it. In a public shopping mall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 182
You deserved it 3 316

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Alesana_Love 0

that's messed up. you need new friends!!

Comments

FYLDeep 25

Not according to your profile... I wish this didn't have to be a Wednesday though. I can't even get wasted.

FFML_314 11

You can get wasted. Didn't you hear, Me, Pendatik, Jane,Freeze and Sourgirl are having a drinking party. You're invited!

Yeah! Just bring a karaoke machine and your own bucket. The bucket's not for getting wasted, though. It's for when I do my famous rendition of "Total Eclipse of the Heart." :D

FFML_314 11

OK, we're going to need some handcuffs, rope, duct tape and a set of drums. Don't ask questions, just hustle!

I'll obviously be sneaking into this aforementioned party, dressed in a very convincing Pendatik costume. "Seriously, guys! It's me! Ooh, look, I'm so witty and scathing! Watch out, fools! I will own you with my mind!"

*whispers* Psst, hey Anna, nerds didn't see her invite! Golden opportunity... nerds: Well, if you bring TWO pans of cheesecake brownies, I'll sneak you in the back door! ;) *waits for pervy back door jokes*

*Oblivious, puppy-like facial expression typical of my demeanor* You've got a deal! :P

RedPillSucks 31

Pervy Sage is all over the back door!

FFML_314 11

You can only enter into this party through the back door. Only the weak go through the front door. Nerds, you are more then welcome to join our festivities, because you "bake like a boss." If you're going as Pendatik, can I go as Freeze?

Woo-hoo! Oh, of course! The back door is for winners. No double entendre intended. O.O Excellent costume choice if I do say so myself.

FFML_314 11

LOL! I thought so. So, do I have to get myself all wet first and THEN go into the freezer? Or do you think I can just go in there anyway? Aha, now people can really say I'm the ice queen.

Lulz. RPS can be our front door bouncer, scaring away the party crashers with perviness.

FFML_314 11

LOL, I love that this went from myself and Janey having margaritas to a full blown party! V.I.P! This will give me the opportunity to have all off my "better than everyone" friends of FML in one room. WE ARE GOING TO NEED A REALLY BIG DOOR, for all of those REALLY BIG HEADS.

FFML_314 11

Crumpets? Who invited Buzz Killington?

#131 I was only teasing, Pendatik! Don't worry. If I say something like that, it's guaranteed that I'm only trying to make a joke, but never in a bitchy or mean way. :)

FFML_314 11

You can just come on in. You are V.I.P. It's Pendatik that has to sneak in someones pocket. Or he could just be my pet.

I'm V.I.P.? Really? I may come in Jane's pocket anyway, because she has said several times that she wants to put me in her pocket.

FFML_314 11

Any friend of Jane's is a friend of mine.

loski87 4

are you sure those are your friends?

that1guy95 0

lol awesome friends you got there

your friends are douchenickens. |the kid|

that sounds like good times hahaha surprise biatch hopefully the onlookers got to see some dam fine woman strut that birthday cake suite

With friends like that, who needs enemies! Just remember...payback's a biiaattcchh, op!

This is only a FML if you are fugly. If you're hot...then that would be a win for the rest of the people in the mall.

MetalFish 0

It's my birthday today too! That didnt happen to me though, thankfully xD

wolfshadow 4
RedPillSucks 31
MetalFish 0

Okay, it's now officially tomorrow and I wasn't publicly humiliated, and I was out with my friends for a lot of the day :) My friends > OP's Friends