By shonfyr - 11/03/2014 21:35 - Spain

Today, it was a really slow day at work. One thing lead to another, and soon enough we were all taking turns shoving each other across the office on a swivel chair. Our boss came in during my turn, and I got singled out for a verbal warning. Everyone else got off with a disapproving glare. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 031
You deserved it 10 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"One thing lead to another," ... I was expecting something sexual after that and facepalmed.

iLike2Teabag 27

I was expecting an FML about hooking up with coworkers when I first read this...

Comments

Rudolph was just upset because he didn't get to play in any reindeer games. FYL

I'm thinking of Sachi now because you said Rudolph :/ and the Kirito picture *hides in corner and cries*

Then just think of Asuna's fantastic meals. They make everything better! :D

haha I would have well wanted a go, well worth getting a warning for

I mean it's just a verbal warning. No serious consequences so brush it off and laugh! Let's be real, if it was one of your coworkers that got caught, you would've done the same thing they did.

While I do realize the importance of getting actual work done, I think bosses need to lighten up and let the employees have some fun every now and then.

crazytwinsmom 25

I agree! As a mgr at a fast food place, I instigated a food fight in the parking lot to blow off steam.

buttcramp 21

I heard the Google headquarters has a huge slide by the elevators and the employees are encouraged to take sensory breaks to do things like play football or go outside and take a walk to recharge.

Yes! My first job was at McDonalds and one of our managers was fun like you! We need more managers like you!

crazytwinsmom 25

Even now, working in the IT world, I think it's important to let loose once in awhile to relieve stress.

The person who gets caught doing it always takes the most amount of heat, while the rest get off easy. Life is hard. FYL.

Similar thing happened to me except we team raced through the isles of the store I work at while in shopping carts during a snow storm.

sounds like it was well worth the simple verbal warning

Maybe find something productive to do...?

You got caught with your hand in the cookie jar.