By bad son - 14/06/2012 17:42 - United States - Baldwin Park

Today, it's my mother's birthday. She received the ultimate gift from my brother, who told her he had just been accepted into medical school. I bought her scratch-offs. She won a dollar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 151
You deserved it 29 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrRager7 1

I would have gotten her something more sentimental. It's your mom, not your friend.

lorenzoman77 7

It's the thought that counts right? Well it's your mom, I'm sure she loved your gift regardless of what it was. Wish her a happy bday for me!

Comments

So what? 1)YDI I would be unhappy from getting scratch offs it birthday present because it has no thought into it. 2) why are you complaining? Be happy for your brother and for your mother.

Just scratch cards? Come on, you could have at least put a little thought into your present. A dinner, roses, an "I love you" would have made her feel good.

GVirdi 11

You could've put some thought into your comment instead of ripping off 9

Oh, I didn't even realize. Apologies to #9!

And you could calm your **** and realize that there was only a 3 minute difference between the two. Not everyone constantly refreshes their page.

That's not very fair, 31. They were only 3 minutes apart and all that time he could have been typing this. Edit: damn you 37 -.-

Epsilonyx 15

Such a kind person, SkoomaKi. :p

How ironic 40. The very mistake you sought to defend.

At least she got her something. Better than nothing

Their comments are 3 seconds Apart. When 9 posted her comment skoomaki was just finishing his.

C'mon, a CARD, hand-made or not, would've at least been thoughtful. I mean, unless your mom loves the lottery, YDI for giving her a shitty present.

Just do what your brother did but with male prostitutes.

GVirdi 11

You're a sick minded bastard

His brother got admission to med school, NOT a hospital.

lovemesomeanth 2

I really don't think your brother gave her the "ultimate gift" I mean, congrats to him, but that's not really a present.

GVirdi 11

Well it gives a mother happiness knowing her son is going to do well in life

drayloon 50

His gift is going to cost her money and yours gave her money. It was just a dollar... But still :)

His gift will cost a fortune unless he is footing the whole bill. So your gift is worth $150,001 more.

wlddog 14

So... Your sibling got her a bill and you got her a winning lottery ticket. Your the better kid.

i guess its better than not winning anything xD