By thissucks - 21/02/2011 22:20 - United States

Today, it's my mom's birthday. I woke up at midnight to be the first to tell her happy birthday. When I awoke in the morning, I decided to bake her a cake. Little did I know my whole family was going out to lunch to celebrate. I wasn't invited. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 552
You deserved it 3 415

Same thing different taste

Top comments

UnprecendentedAw 0

Sorry to break it to you but your family hates you.

Comments

DarkHelmet 10

that means your probably the adopted one and just don't know it yet

Acousticpixie14 6

That's ridiculous. Especially after you put effort into making your mom's day special. I say confront them about it. There's no reason for them to be suck dicks to you.

Pop quiz. Pixie, your comment was: A) A typo, since k is next to h B) A Freudian slip C) You baiting Boners as a thinly-veiled ploy to seduce him I vote C. :)

Acousticpixie14 6

C is obviously the right answer. Everyone wants Boners.

MyChemical_fml 0
gusgus36 5

why wouldn't they invite you? :( mean!

Were there actual invitations to a lunch? Those things are often decided in casual conversation. They may have just assumed you knew. Not being invited wouldn't actually mean not welcome in that case. Put some salve on your arse and don't ruin your mum's birthday after you were working so hard to make it special.

Sounded to me like OP lives with their mother...

maybe it's because you woke her up at midnite I AM JUST KiDDING no one hate on me seriously OP that sucks

Oh why did you have to go and ruin it with the pity plea? It was funny until then.

I rebuke your use of "bastardise", sir.

antsinmypants199 0

To be quite honest, his slang isn't the worst I've heard. Of course, it still is a slap in the face to the english language, and the slang-speakers should go back to kindergarten to at least learn the basics of spelling. It really doesn't take much time to turn "cuz" into "because". And honestly, which one sounds more civilized and educated? I realized this years ago and I'm still in high school.

BeastNerd 3

Sorry, but I don't find the following statement to be very impressive. "I realized this years ago and I'm in highschool." Does it matter? I know people will think my ******'s hurting, but seriously, individuals who brag are just as annoying as individuals who cannot correctly construct sentences. And Doc, is "bastardise" a word? It sounded like it might be, but now I'm doubting myself.

Sinkhole 26

It is a word, obviously the Doc is rebuking its use because he's DocBastard after all. The word 'bastardise' should have a completely different meaning in this website!

I had to put I am just kidding people wouldn't put stupid comments just because they have no life and I was just kidding seriously calm down.

@74 Hey, guess what? Nobody gives a shit. Shut the hell up.

I agree put tons of weed in it so they take like one bite and get smacked off their heads

xNikkiez 0

Pass along a slice this way Sir!!!!

madeline1960 0

OMG if my family ever did shit like that .. I would leave and never talk to them ever again ...

**** the whole Universe . Einstien's parents and teacher used to think he was retarded but he didn't give a shit and now the whole world respects him .

That would have to be one of the least logically connected things I've ever seen in a post.

my point is that if your family doesn't like you its not the end of the world .

Fair enough I guess. I missed reading the comment that got moderated, but I'll just go **** myself on spec.

bit it's devastating if they're your support network.

A little harsh, don't you think? I mean, come on. We know that it was unbelievable what they did, but do something less extreme.

alexaaisabeastt 0

28, you're obviously dumb as shit. seeing as both the OP and the mother live in the same house, they'd both be ******, right?