By ipodless - 13/10/2011 00:47 - United States

Today, it's my birthday. I asked everyone for iTunes money, pleased to finally be able to buy some new songs for my iPod. After receiving several gift cards, I discovered that my iPod had been stolen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 304
You deserved it 4 330

Same thing different taste

Comments

SimpleMinds_fml 7

Did you want like $200 of I iTunes money? Seems odd to want pure iTunes songs for your birthday...

the apps are what it's really for. most of the good ones you cant pirate for free.

hilary56 0

Ughh, been there. I hate People jacking my expensive stuff!

An ipod is not considered expensive...

austinkiser 3

For most ppl money doesn't grow on trees, but it also depends on the model of iPod(touch can be 200-300) that's not a quick and fun thing to replace

It's $200/$300. I wouldn't say it was cheap. I've had plenty of things stolen in the past too and it really does suck!!!

tweetbaby14 18

Compared to other music players, an iPod is pretty expensive unless you get the crappy, small one that's so awful it doesn't even have a screen.

54: "so awful it doesn't even have a screen?" really? holy shit. you would hate the kind of "crappy" stuff i use every day. first world problems. dear lord.

I don't even listen to my iPod anymore since I personalized my Pandora. (:

Starburstify 0

Yea but you have to have an Internet connection to use Pandora, and there isn't wifi everywhere

ikickgingers 15

I only use mine when at the gym or running... Otherwise, not so much.

xAttackAttackx 25

Assuming the OP knows who stole it to begin with.. But then there would be better responses, like beating the shit out of the thief, or calling the police.

Why would you even want to pay for ITune songs when you can get them of YouTube for free ?

Every time I go on YouTube to listen to a song, they only seem have the live concert version. I hate that! And god help me find the original video.

are you like 10 years behind in ur life ? There is a program which u can download YouTube songs and save them on ur computer then put them on ur iPod.

j_sheree6121 10

If you go to YouTube on your comp they have the song that isn't live. When getting on from your iPod or iPhone it's different cuz it only shows videos that can play on a mobile device.

rothus66 7

That's when you talk to everyone at the party and tell whoever stole it you will kick their ass worked when my friends took my wallet.

mistake #1: considering paying for music!

41 - Download one song from youtube and one from itunes an then listen to both of them. you will see the difference... @OP that definitely suxx