By Anonymous - 07/11/2011 00:26 - Reserved

Today, it's my 21st birthday. My parents' gift was a case of non-alcoholic beer, to "prepare" me for when I "turn 21." My parents can't even remember how old I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 943
You deserved it 2 404

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

Go out and buy yourself some alcohol, get yourself completely wasted, and you won't even remember that they forgot.

TheRealBruce 12

Comments

pfx2_fml 15
Ins0mau 20

Because the only difference between beer and soda is the alcoholic content...? WTF you on about? You ever had soda that tastes like beer?

pfx2_fml 15

If the only difference is the alcoholic content, if they gave him Non-alcoholic beer, then it would be soda

pfx2_fml 15

If the only difference is the alcoholic content, if they gave him Non-alcoholic beer, then it would be soda

guckylynn 19

Non-Alcoholic beer isn't completely alcohol free.

Well by definition it would be similar to soda... Water, carbonation, flavoring, sugar etc. Yes it would be the shitties soda ever but still...

You live a dull life everything memorable happens when your ****** up

ShroomsOnAcid 16

He did say SOME of his best times... Either way, by no means does that indicate that he lives in boredom. Even though psychoactive substances are a big part of my life, I have to agree that I've experienced some of my best times sober. I really appreciate the pure mental clarity.

leadman1989 15

22 - I think you missed the joke. Thank you come again.

Give them placebos to prepare them for their actual medication.

You should go buy some and chug a case in front of them. After you through with it, be like "what now?! BAM! I AM 21, bitches! I bought this myself! MYSELF!" and walk away. They will be mortified and feel bad all at the same time.

At least they remembered what day your birthday is! At least that..

In europe its the age of 16... Just sayin'

I like how "Europe" is a country. Seriously though in some COUNTRIES of the [CONTINENT] Europe the legal age is 18 or even 20. I also believe there are some countries without any age limit?

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Most (almost all) European countries have a lower age limit than the US, and even still it mostly applies to the purchase of alcohol. Drinking in private settings isn't as regulated. I've bought alcohol in several European countries while under the age limit, and I haven't been asked to provide proof of age. The most they've done was just ask me if I'm old enough to drink.

He never said Europe was a country, he just didn't specify the obvious. And the drinking ages in Europa varies from 14 to 18 for mild shit under 5% and then you have to be 20 to buy stronger thingies, at least in Norway. C:

He said that all of Europe had an age requirement of 16, which is false. *shrug*

Go to your parents beer fridge, take all his beer and replace it with your non-alcoholic beer.