By apple - 16/07/2010 19:38 - Netherlands

Today, it's my 18th birthday. I was telling my friends a story when my mom started talking. I simply said 'Mom...' so she'd realize she interrupted me. She gave me the finger and called me rude in front of all my friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 642
You deserved it 6 266

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hahaiseeyou 0

you should have a little talk with your mother

Comments

should have scrapped. Ruin a good day, we fightin

RachelBerry_fml 5

your mom is soo awesome !!! like glee!!

I like Glee just as much as you, and no. OP's mom is the opposite of awesome.

jasper456 0

glee sucks glee will always suck the cast suck every thing about it sucks her moms not awesome unless it was sarcassim and if it is it was very good (u only need one ! not ten)

sarcassim? What? Also, jump off a bridge of dicks into a river of dicks; Glee is awesome.

RachelBerry_fml 5

Glee is the best! i have posters all over my room I even have a Cory Monteith cardboard cut-out haha GLEE

JustJess666 0

umm I agree that glee sucks and op's mom is a huge tw@t! and so are the both of you for liking glee!

RachelBerry_fml 5

um in ur pic u look fat not with a ph glee is awesome ur a prick

87, Glee does suck. People are allowed their own opinions. Also, is it necessary to insult people on here just because they disagree with you?

87, I'd also like to point out the unnecessary portion of your comment. If you had meant to put "phat", I assume you would have. Not everyone is as dumb as you; most people are intelligent enough to realize "phat" and "fat" are two different things.

JustJess666 0

thank you 95 and 87 I may be fat but your show still sucks balls and you are still pathetic enough to insult someone over a stupid show... get a life please

TaylorTotsYumm 10

I'd like to point out that #84 called people who like glee twats, first. Hypocracy.

RachelBerry_fml 5

Erm glee is like the best dont insult it im a teen i say what i want

RachelBerry_fml 5

And Get a life ok first you get a life and then go to a gym. Mhm'kay? Am I speakingslow enough for you? Is my writing simple enough for you to read?

JustJess666 0

uh I do have a life and yes I did call them a twat because like most of America I'm sick and tired off annoying highschool bull shit show

Rachel, again with the damn insults. Get over yourself. You must have horrid self esteem issues...Also, alright. Fine. You like your stupid show. Other people are allowed their opinions; they're allowed to disagree and absolutely detest the show. I am one of those people. Do you see the difference here, though? I'm not going around offending and insulting people because I disagree with them. I accept that people have different opinions than me. Just because you're in high school doesn't mean you're exempt and we should treat you with the utmost respect. Sorry, but what you dish is what you're served. Jess, I'm sick of it too. Leaving high school, graduating, was the best thing that ever happened to me. Rachel proves that nothing's changed since I left... To the one who pointed out that Jess said the word 'twat' first, my apologies. I didn't see that. In sum, there's no reason for anyone to be insulting anyone. Acceptance, people. Grow up!

RachelBerry_fml 5

135, why are you even on this site? You're making it clear to everyone that you don't belong here.

dancergal789 0

wats ur real name? I tink I might no u!!!!!

wyattknutson 0

Hey OP, your mom's kind of a bitch, eh?

RachelBerry_fml 5

no the mom is like glee amazing! my mom was so sterict she would never do that !! OMG his mom ROCKS!

So... you would want your mother to cut you off when you're telling a story by flipping you the bird? Sorry, I'd rather not experience that. It's all yours...

RachelBerry_fml 5

57, agreed. @ 54, you must be the only one who actually wants your folks to cut you off, especially like that. Make their life easier then, and keep quiet.

RachelBerry_fml 5

fo realz? im 15 what are you 35??

RachelBerry_fml 5

WTC? Family Dynamic?? I dont gets it

World Trade Center?? Dynamic Family? I don't gets it. JESUS CHRIST ALLMIGHTY!! WHERE THE HECK DID YOU LEARN TO SPELL? Also, I'd feel deeply offended if my mother'd do that to me. I'd accept someone else like a friend, class/workmate, or stranger, but a sibling must not do that. Specially if it's your parents. You're REALLY messed up.

RachelBerry_fml 5

aww thanks ! maybe growing up with strict parents is annoying with all the good grades stuff im so sick of it! I wanna be unusual.. not so typical ______ finish the lyric

Yes, 81. Because I look 35. I'm 20, even though you didn't *really* need to know that.

I find it amusing, 81, that you say you're 15 but your profile says 16.

RachelBerry_fml 5

ya i messed up birthdates maybe just maybe i faked a birthday mhm! im 15 and stop stalkin my profile bitch!

I'm not a 'bitch' because I checked one thing on your profile. 'Tis a free country, darlin'! It's also amusing you faked a birth date. There are so many things I can say about that....

RachelBerry_fml 5

free country eh? stop smoking so much cocaine freekin hippy .. ! this world is nuthin but free damn and whats ur fave show hannah montana stfu

I would assume, with your maturity level and all, your favourite show is actually Hannah Montana. Nice try, though. Free country... since you know, most of the third world countries (AFRICA!!!) aren't "free". Ever heard of slave labour? It exists in many places around the world. There are also many countries that do not allow women to speak their mind... Get yourself educated before you start trying to prove people wrong. You're just going to embarrass yourself. Also, saying the phrase "free country" does not make me a hippie. Where's the logic in that? I bet you have nothing to back that up. Don't tell me to "stfu" just because you've been proven wrong several times.

sallen0046 4

You're 18 years old and still haven't learned not to interrupt your mother? FYL because you're obviously a slow learner. She's right, you are rude. Just because she interrupted you (and probably didn't realize she had) it doesn't make it acceptable for you to turn around and do the same thing to her.

But there's a difference between: Person A: "talk talk tal..." Person B: "interrupt!" Person A: "Um, B?" And: Person A: "talk talk tal..." Person B: "interrupt!" Person A: *finger* "You're rudeeeee!"

qwertyXXkeys 0

lol wonder what shed do if u crashed her car fyl:)

jcfla9 0

29 shed probably soak her ****** in tobasco sauce

LetsGoPens87 0

who the **** cares god damn some people suck like omg she said i was rude get over it