By ilivealoneandwhatthefuck - 23/06/2013 17:02 - Guam - Yigo

Today, it's been weeks since some asshat started placing gnomes in my front and back yards. I resorted to setting up cameras, which I thought had deterred the idiot, until I walked into my kitchen this morning and found two gnomes on the counter. Nothing on the tapes. I'm freaking out here. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 283
You deserved it 4 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

That person deserves a medal for creativity.

liblob 6

sounds like it could be a family member.

OP's username says he lives alone, so it's quite unlikely to be a family member, as they would probably have been caught on tape..

fatalwish 6

thats pretty epic trolling but it begs the question did you like kick puppies in a previous life?

Dude, it's obvious what's happening here. The Gnomes are alive and I suggest you get them before they get you!!!! Or..... It's somebody you know ******* with you. Either way you mind find the culprit closer than you think.

This almost sounds like the episode of Doctor Who with the weeping angels.

Kefka91 15

Weeping Gnomes. Terrifying lol

Get a big German Shepherd, a nice 12 gauge and a rocking chair for your porch and play the waiting game.

Then when you catch the person thats doing this you can say: GOT ME A MARLYN

Who knows, maybe you are sleepwalking in the middle of the night, going to Walmart and buying gnomes. I've seen weirder shit go down at Walmart.

crazytwinsmom 25

Or OP is stealing them from the neighbors while sleep walking.

etoilenuit 15

Oh don't worry op nobody is stalking you, your just crazy!....

olpally 32

He sounds like a hoarder of gnomes. Set them on fire every time you see one. He should get the message to stay the **** away from you. Just go a crazy level up on him.

sounds like you just went full crazy. never go full crazy.

olpally 32

That saying doesn't really work here^

That seems too sane actually. To really up the crazy, OP should grab mustard and ketchup and go around the neighborhood at night. Then OP needs to make a message in symbols on everyone's windows including his own. After doing that, OP can find a horse, ride it backwards in circle around their yard, and chant their favorite song in reverse. If that does not stop the crazy gnome person, then perhaps some even more extreme measures are needed.