By pleasekillme - 19/04/2013 11:44 - United Kingdom - Brighton

Today, it has been over 3 months since my housemates ended their 1 month long relationship. He's still creepily obsessed with her. He picked the bathroom lock when I was in the shower and tried to get in, and then called me a "fucking c*nt" when he realised it was me in there, not her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 115
You deserved it 4 455

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Call the police. Nothing good is going to come out of letting this slide.

Comments

I think its time for him to move on... haha whata creep

Wow, creeper much. Get a restraining order, asap. Ew, I hate to think what he would have done if it was your other housemate, I can see why she broke up with him....

error404n0tf0und 21

thatsssss a nice ssssshower you are having!

Yeah, because sexual harassment is okay for hot people.

So you wouldn't mind being raped and killed by a hot person?

SenselessPattern 12

48 - I used to know the answer to this one.... Can you do multiple choice?

So it doesn't matter if someone is a possible pedophile, rapist or murder as long as they're hot!?

I'm surprised I wasn't "murdered" for my spelling mistake!

PandaKitteh 20

59, I think the answer you're looking for is "it's not rape if you like it". ;D

pins91 27

**** off. Rape is never ever something to joke about.

Um..... Kick him out! Dude that's psycho killer waiting to happen.

Pstraka6 20

This is called being psychotic. Spend the few dollars on new locks, tell him to if he does that again that he be speaking to the cops, and move on with the rest of your day. Don't let someone's failed relationship affect you!!

Umm, I don't see how that changes anything. Do they not have cops in the UK?

bfsd42 20

Yes, they have cops. But not dollars.

Pstraka6 20

Excuse me for not being anal enough, Bristish pounds.

Oh now I see.. I read that comment about 20 times trying to figure out what your point was. >.> On a side note, what's the fastest way to lose 100 lbs? Go to a British casino!

If I were the girl I would be scared for my safety... I mean, what if it WAS her in the shower? What would he do, rape her? O.o

AboveAll04 14

hopefully you two don't share the same room or next time he might try and come cuddle ;)

what makes this all the more creepy is that they were only together for a month O.o get rid of him! surely your landlord can sort him out?

Surely there's a way of getting him kicked out and finding a new housemate? If not I agree with you moving. And/or call the police. I don't know how you've coped for 3 months!