By oh my soul - 14/03/2018 01:30

Today, it's been 1 month since I've accepted that I'm gay, 1 week since telling my strict, southern baptist, bible-thumping parents, 1 day since my mom stopped crying and my dad finally spoke to me, and 1 hour since discovering that I'm pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 847
You deserved it 2 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Father "we will still love you even if your attracted to the same sex" Me "I'm pregnant" Father "................." Slowly closes door and walks away.

Girl, you seem to be in a world of hurt. I'm not sure which is worse to them: That you're gay or that you had sex before marriage, or that you got pregnant.

Comments

There are a lot of 1s here. Can I assume you're going to have 1 child?

*starts to sing* One is the loneliest number.. but soon it will be two. Sorry to hear about your dilemma but good luck

blink831forever 13

Ummm.... that's not supposed to happen. That's not how any of it works.

ThatGuy9679 13

Not how what works? She said she accepted that she was gay which implies she was trying to live a straight life which would involve having sex with men. it's not that uncommon for gay people to partake in sex with the opposite gender for any number reasons like trying convince themselves they're straight or doing so as a cover and so on.

I guess you have an answer when people ask that dumb question, “but how do you know for sure if you haven’t tried it with a guy?”

This is your chance to prove to them gay parents can be just as good as straight ones.

you can have the best of both worlds now.. motherhood, alimony, girlfriend

So motherhood and alimony is the best of being a straight woman? Wtf?

IAmClay 24

Bad timing of events, but it’ll get better from here. Hopefully your parents will come around alsl

10thFloor 16
thatslifeiguess7 16

How did you come to know you're gay? Bad sex and a threesome does not a lesbian make. idk what has you in more trouble. liking women? getting lucky after winter formal? This really nerds a follow up.