By lonely. - 15/08/2012 16:46 - United States - Buffalo

Today, it finally clicked in my mind how desperately lonely I am, when I shaved one of my legs just to find out what a woman's leg feels like. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 063
You deserved it 8 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Come on OP, there's plenty of ways to meet women. There's hundreds of single's events and dating websites. You just need to get out there and try, but maybe wait until your leg hair grows back.. Or wear pants.

perdix 29

You ought to start eating a lot and put on a bunch of weight. Moobs are just like female *******. Trust me on this one!

This is awful but my dad said once, as a joke"I'm a **** guy. Your mom doesn't have any so I grew my own; it's playtime all the time!"

SomeRussianGirl 3

54 you're dad is is hilarious lol.

54 - If guys had boobs, they'd never go to work. They'd be alternating between attempting autofellatio and jumping on trampolines while massaging their boobs.

BongRipsForJesus 7

82- your Also, one less "is" :)

Instead of wasting time shaving your leg, why don't you do something about it?

RedPillSucks 31

You could learn yoga so that you can be flexible enough to give your self a *******. Since you're not going to get one the traditional way.

So you're a leg guy? I once got a pedicure done by this guy and he had a hard-on when he started to massage my legs. It was very awkward but he did a great job! I think they're hiring.

cantthinkofshit 5

Hey, random comment but I think I picked up on some references on your profile info? Care to tell me if I'm right? And what are the ones I did not get? I picked up on what I think was a megadeth quote, a Metallica reference, and lastly a godsmack song title?

Add-- Sixx AM- Queensrÿche- Deftones- (and can't forget) Avenged Sevenfold!! I'm a total Rocker!(: The "Red Shoe Diary" is a movie/series about secret fantasies.:P You're the first to ever ask about it. Lol

hateevryone 14

Get out the house, go to a bar, meet some women.