By crazytown62 - 14/02/2012 15:32 - United States

Today, it appears that it's Single Loser Awareness Day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 333
You deserved it 6 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

welcome to the forever alone club please sign the guest book

Comments

Oh no i have spotted a forever alone don't let it get you or it will never let go.

Don't be a pussy, ask someone out. This is the perfect day to do so. Fix the problem!

1poohbear5 7

I wish all guys had that attitude minus the pussy part haha

This whole being sad on Valentine's Day is bullshit. I'm happy, and single. Being single doesn't need it's own holiday, cause it's that awesome.

Greendaycheese 12

Trufax. It has a holiday everyday :D

Agreed. I got candy from my mom so I'm gonna eat it and enjoy the day. To OP, be happy that you're single! There's no one that you need to buy stuff for!

Absolutely, my wallet hasn't been this happy on a Valentine's day for years!

S.i.n.g.l.e. - stay intoxicicated nightly get laid everyday (old joke stolen from god knows who)

I just don't like how being in a relationship/liking someone on Valentine's day is an excuse to spend extravagant amounts of money on lavish gifts.

But 106, don't you know the more money you spend on someone has a direct correlation to how much you love them? /sarcasm.

Sad as it is, I've never had a boyfriend and can't see me having one for some time. But honestly I'm fine with it and perfectly happy :D

106, it's not like it's obligatory or anything. Me and my girlfriend CHOOSE to do that stuff. Really, I wish people wouldn't get that way about Valentine's Day. I know couples are supposed to do nice things for each other all the time, but if we did that, it wouldn't be as special. And it's not like people always have the time or money to do that kinda stuff all the time. Valentine's Day is just like any other holiday that's about giving presents to a loved one/friend. Some single people choose to get butt-hurt over it instead of trying to just enjoy the holiday. I know I was never like that; I just liked getting the chocolates and cards from friends.

Oh gee an "I'm alone on valentines day" post. Didn't expect to see one of those.

Schizomaniac 24

Really? Cause a lot of people complain about that on Valenti- Oh, wait. Yeah, I uhh..I didn't expect it either.

thiscrazything 1

It's all in how you look at it. It could be "enjoy your independence day". Life is good, single or not, get out there and enjoy it.

You're not a loser cuz you're single, geez. People are ridiculous with valentines day.

The human race is pathetic as a whole most view valentines day as the day to remember your shortcomings and failures when it should realistically be the day you grow a set and get a date cos it just happens to be the best day to do it not to mention even people that are shit with dates remember valentines day so it's the perfect anniversary too

Eat chocolate and **********. You'll feel a whole lot better.

MickGold 8

Haha, it might make them feel a little bit better, but after the pleasure is gone they'll just back to the same old, same old.

KiddNYC1O 20
perdix 29

When you are a single loser, everyday is Single Loser Awareness Day (we have a special handshake ;)) The good news is that starting tomorrow, you can get half-price candy to stuff your emotions and become even fatter so your chances of losing your Single Loser status drop exponentially.

*initiating secret handshake* At least I won't be spending a small fortune on anyone but me.