By Classicmen - 19/06/2010 18:53 - United States

Today, is the first weekend I have off this summer. Instead of letting me see my friends, my dad printed out a practice SAT exam. I've already taken the SAT. He just "doesn't want me to get rusty". FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 928
You deserved it 3 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xthetisx 0

That stinks! Put random answers...

yeaaa that's what my parents are making me do too!!!!

Comments

Fun. Though the practise would probably do you some good. Just do some and then go see your friends. Your dad has to accept that summer is time off from work and that you need some of it to do fun stuff. Either that or he's hinting that he doesn't like your friends. Also is the SAT exam the same in America as in the UK? Because in the UK it means next to nothing and wouldn't take very long to do.

In the states it's sort of the basis for which colleges measure an applicants intelligence. You're not getting into a good college with a shit SAT score, for the most part atleast.

sat's......WTF is that shit? srry I'm Canadian I don't have to deal with that test....anyone care to explain???

stickypoopy 0

it's a test to see when you ovulate

ohsnapp823 0

stickypoopy..your stupid! stop posting

Come on. I'm Canadian too and I know what the SAT is... Watch the movie, Perfect Score. Haha that will educate you some :) great movie

depends on what you got on the sat

Sorry Dad, I'm too hi to concentrate right now. Maybe after a few days when I've slept it off?

you're whining over one SAT exam? how about one every week? learn to be more optimistic.

yeaaa that's what my parents are making me do too!!!!

wow! almost forgot wth the fyl was. anyhow. your dad cares and it won't hurt u to keep up during the summer. we have the FCAT here in Florida and if u don't pass it u don't graduate!! my three boys had to take them and they really push the kids to do well. I think the schools don't get money if the students fail. my dad has passed on so do the test and then go out and have some fun!! your very lucky your dad cares so much for your education!! good luck and everyday above ground is a GOOD day! :)

FYL_hardd 0

...your picture is very disturbing.

Yeah, but the FCAT is a breeze. If you can't pass a test that easy after the multiple tries allowed, you really shouldn't graduate. Though I don't like the FCAT, anyway. I don't consider teaching to a test to be the same thing as pushing kids to do well.