By Rotarius - 23/08/2012 18:09 - Canada - Toronto

Spicy
Today, instead of staying home, I took an hour-long bus ride in the middle of the night to my girlfriend's place because on the phone she said, "I desperately need your body right now". It turned out she was just cold. She is also on her period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 928
You deserved it 36 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you got to gaze upon her beautiful face, you cretin.

So you got to cuddle with your gf all night. That's not so bad in itself and I'm sure she was appreciative of the gesture. BTW, if she's willing, it's not like you can't have sex when she's on her period.

Comments

Aspen_Grace33 27

So instead of making it all about sex, be a sweet boyfriend and cuddle with her to warm her up! If you are good to her now, I'm sure she will be good to you later.

TheDrifter 23

Emergency cuddles are never forgotten. I managed to learn that years ago, despite my post orgasmic claustrophobia syndrome.

With_Love929 3

You're an asshole. I can't wait until I've reached the age where I can do that, or just live together. You don't even realize how lucky you are. You're not worth her.

Whoa there, pardner. I'm sensing this is about you and not OP. Maybe he's just sleep-deprived. Who amongst us really wants to take an hour-long bus ride ever - let alone in the middle of the night? Sure OP's given in to his whiny side a bit but we all fall down sometimes. Soon enough you'll get to spend more quality time with your significant other and I'm sure he/she will be glad of such a devoted SO.

You might be right, but he did take the bus drive and he got to cuddle with his girlfriend and comfort her etcetera.

Oh, I definitely agree about that (see my comment above).

For all we know he would have been perfectly willing to take an hour long bus ride in the middle go and see her even without the prospect of sex. It was kind of a jerk move on her part to get him excited with a phrase that usually translates into "I want to have wild sex with you", have him rush to her in the middle of the night, and then leave him with blue balls. If she had been clear about her intentions from the start then op wouldn't be so bummed.

So you only take the time to go on the bus for an hour long for sex. But not when she just wants to be with you? Oh poor you! I don't know if that is what you meant, but it sure sounds like it on how you wrote this FML.

A girl saying that doesn't mean sex. YDI for not being considerate of her. "Today, I had a cold, and texted my boyfriend "I desperately need your body right now". Turns out he thought I meant sex, then left. FML"

miyaviichan 27

So... she couldn't say something along the lines of 'I miss you, we haven't talked in ages'? I'll admit that's lame but she could've left the body part out of it.

21, She didn't have a cold, she was just cold. Which, if true, would mean that he had to travel through said cold weather just to warm her up. I'd feel like a real ass if I made my girlfriend travel for an hour on the bus in the middle of the night in cold weather just cos I was a bit cold and wanted someone to warm me up...

To be fair, 157, the blanket was all the way across the room

so ? cuddle and watch movie ! you should take the opportunity to see her anyway !

It's a two days train ride to my gf, atleast you can see her, stop thinking only about sex and take what you have. I'd give anything to be with my gf...

I guess that makes you either (a) really pussy whooped (b) a complete moron or (c) both.

or MAYBE sex isn't the only reason he's with his girlfriend -__-

52-I guess that makes you A) an asshole B) a inconsiderate idiot or C)both.

dmac843 - You look well old enough to understand relationships better than this. I guess some people never grow out of it.

perdix 29

You need to buy a calendar, so you don't waste a night being her hot-water bottle.

That comment really put the dix in perdix. Ah well, not all of your comments can be winners. :/