By TheTacoMan - 01/02/2015 21:12

Today, in the middle of my haircut, the hairdresser went into labor. They never finished cutting it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 106
You deserved it 4 701

TheTacoMan tells us more.

OP here, I wasn't saying that she should come back to complete my hair cut, I was talking about everyone else who was working there. Luckily the hair cutter made it to the hospital in time, and she gave birth to a healthy boy, or so they said over the phone. I came back the next day and they finished cutting my hair... For half price.

Top comments

A07 48

Have you honestly been waiting for your hairdresser to return?

I give her props for working as a hairdresser while pregnant that far along. I don't imagine they sit down very much.

Comments

Cyrus00 41

And in the meantime walk around with half a haircut....

Cyrus00 41

Sounds like there was no one around to pay, otherwise they could have finished the job.

Gotta five her credit for trying to work while she's nearly ready to have her baby

How the **** does that happen? Was she the only hairdresser on shift?

ndnpride88 25

Hopefully you didn't think your hair was as important as a birth

What Op's fml is is that no one finished the haircut after she left.

Man, totally FML. The hairdresser clearly should've priorities and finished cutting your hair over giving birth to her child.

how about take pregnancy leave when you're expecting a baby any day?

We can infer from this that, most likely, the lady has serious financial problems and was trying to earn as much as she could before she was out for weeks with the baby.

I'm pretty sure the reason why it's an fml because no one else in the shop finished the haircut. Which would make sense to do since the hairdresser that was cutting the hair obviously couldn't have.

Ever heard of a premature baby? My niece was 3 months early.

I'm pretty sure anyone else at the salon could have finished it, which is I'm sure what was meant. Obviously the lady in labor was not going to continue the cut, but generally a salon has more than one employee. You're just a jerk.

That's exact how the first mullet haircut was created!

People are giving shit to the OP under applauses but has anyone stopped to think OP meant someone ELSE could finish the hair cut?

Yeah, I assumed by "they" OP meant the shop in general, as in any one of the other stylists working there could have stepped in to finish the job but apparently no one did. I would hope that no one would actually be stupid and/or selfish enough to expect the woman who's about to give birth to finish a haircut first.

They is plural guys, meaning she's referring to all of the employees at the salon. Not the one hairdresser that went to the hospital. Also, premature labor is a possibility so there's no way to know whether or not the woman should have taken leave yet.

born_hustla 26

I am dying to see what your haircut looks like. Picture update?