By The Last One - 11/03/2012 06:39 - Canada

Today, in the locker room at work, someone tried writing "douche bag" on my locker, and misspelled it four times before apparently giving up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 783
You deserved it 2 238

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That guys a dochebag... No wait, doucheebag... I mean douhebag... Doushbag? **** it.

Comments

So FYL because someone who is obviously illiterate can't spell?

No, fhl because someone wrote on his locker (4 times)

friedbunnies 9

Suck to be you op, that person is a dooshberg... Wait... Am I doing it right?

id smile knowing that im at least i KNOW without a doubt im smarter than one guy

bettyboop428 24

Your grammar must not reflect your intelligence then.

So the douchey thing to do would be to write the correct spelling of the word beside the misspelled ones

"'Dooshbag'? No... 'Doshebag'? That doesn't look right. Is it 'duuchebag'? 'Doushbag'? I know! 'Douchebag'!" These misspellings all look somewhat German or Dutch...

I don't know how good your Dutch is, but, in answer to your statement: No, they don't. Also, congratulations on being the 15th person to make the same exact joke!

Actually he/she was the 4th person to make that joke but still once is enough.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Don't be such a Deutschebag.

You should post a note somewhere near the lockers showing how to properly spell the word. Include a picture of the misspelled scribble on your locker. Then suggest to management that the company should give everybody a mandatory test on basic English language skills - and fire the lowest scoring people so they can be replaced with people who are not dumb asses. That is what I would do.

I would have gotten a good laugh from it if I were in your position. F their lives, not yours.

Today, I was grafitying some dooshbag's locker...

You spelt douche bag wrong. This was a comment about the word. F your life for being an idiot.

40- your a moron, she did it on purpose.

*He did it on purpose. Mileena looks like a girl's name and even has a girl's pic, but refers to himself as a 'mister.'

bizarre_ftw 21

It's likely a joke or a troll... And who checks the profile before responding 90% of the time anyway?

#89's comment was correct. I was trolling you. Mission accomplished.