By Anonymous - 21/12/2012 04:05 - United States - Springfield

Today, in the "end-of-the-world" spirit, I asked my boyfriend to marry me. His response was, "It's really windy out." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 019
You deserved it 29 304

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NotGabe 28

You thought this occasion would be a breezy airway to marriage? I gust not.

that's really sweet, but really, the world isn't going to end honey :)

Comments

Well how long have you been together? I'd understand if you hadn't been together long or he didn't believe in marriage. This is a fml where some added information would be beneficial.

Is it me or is fml taking too long to post comments from my phone

BlueFlatts 20
CharresBarkrey 15

Uh. I don't know, let me try to post a comment from your phone? Seriously, how are we supposed to answer this?

Well I think you just dodged a bullet right there! If he had said yes for the same reason (the whole end-of-the-world-spirit) you would have been in a very windy-stormy marriage. Next time when you want consider marriage, please do it from a I-don't-want-to-live-without-this-person-spirit.

Your life sucks to have a boyfriend like that. YDI, for believing the world will end now.

1dvs_bstd 41

"In the end-of-the-world spirit" seriously?!

barefootchic 6

YDI for asking. We don't know how long they've been dating (could be a matter of days, even) and even if they're nearing the engagement stage, he may have actually had a nice plan to ask her himself.

Proposing to your boyfriend just because you 'might' die seems a little silly. If you aren't ready and the world doesn't end, then you're just going to regret it. You should never do something just cos you're scared it won't ever happen, you should do it because you're ready to.

Sorry, but why would you ask him to marry you? Shouldn't it be vise versa?

You do realise it's the 21st century, right?

I do, but, it's still no excuse to act like a dumbass.

I think, traditionally, women can ask if it's a leap year.

32- only in ireland apparently. my fiance liked to remind me of it regularly the last leap year