By GeneralElement - 19/02/2010 06:32 - United States

Today, in math, I was working on an assignment and this really cute girl comes over and says my name. At this point, my heart is pumping with excitement and I'm thinking she is going to ask for my number. She said, "Did you know someone drew a penis on your back?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 910
You deserved it 3 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i hate how everyone on this site thinks that a cute girl or hot guy talks to them because their gonna get laid, only to find out that their life is ******

perdix 29

The winning comeback: Well, maybe you'd like to draw a back on my penis?

Comments

Gobsnoglin 0

Hey penisback, just remember, college will be better.

mshafty 0

Except he will still suck at talking to chicks, so will probably drink his sorrows away with other dudes who are terrible with women. He will get to upgrade to penises drawn on his face when drinks too much and passes out! Basically the OP's life is forever ******!

GeneralElement 0

No. I have no trouble talking to girls. I was shocked because, she usually doesn't talk to anyone other than girls. :|

mshafty 0

Oh really? well then what was your response then. How did you react when she told you a giant **** was on your back. Did you come up with something witty and make a move or did you just act embarrassed and try to get away from her??? Sorry but there is talking to girls and then there is "talking" to girls. One leads to nothing the other leads to sex. my guess is your talking to doesn't lead to the latter!

johannna_fml 0

Ahh, you seem such a douche.. All you try to do with girls is to get laid? I bet you have low self-esteem.

NeNiTa14 0

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! xD sucks ass for you.

candicemichelle 0

s0o that really sucks! and to all you ppl who are pessimistic about someone having the slightest thought of possibly getting a number from someone they are interested in really need to learn to have a little HOPE! maybe your owns days wont always end in FML!!! so ppl that have such a negitive out look are GETTIng OLD!!

slpknt24 0

Nobody here is getting to the source of the issue here. The OP obviously is a douchebag if someone is going to trouble of drawing penises on his back and if he dosent get dates that just proves my point even more. Experts say that 9/10 people that go to the hospital with a broken jaw probably deserved it.

candicemichelle 0

and where did you get this Statistic? im a dumbass.com and fyi your not obviusly getting the point of this post. he probably gets bullied bc some "douchebag" thought it would be funny to pick on him. so how about you try and be a little nice... bc according to you " Experts say that 9/10 people that go to the hospital with a broken jaw probably deserved it."

slpknt24 0

If your still getting bullied in college thats pretty sad

candicemichelle 0

well maybe if some ppl would grow the **** up and understand that not everyone socailly fits in , then we wouldnt have a problem,. its not like he wakes up in the morning and is like "hey lets see how many ppl i can get to pick on me" ya dont think so.. he doesnt have a choice.

slpknt24 0

He might not have the choice to get picked, But he does have the choice to not tolerate it and stand up for himself. If he is getting picked on because he is a pussy and does not fight back then he deserves it...

GeneralElement 0

I'm not a pussy. I would have beat up who ever did this to me, but I have no ******* clue who did it.

experts say 9/10 statistics are made up. Experts also say that 9/10 times people claiming to be "experts" are lying.

mmastermetallica 0

fail websites don't have spaces in them. ;)

candicemichelle 0

okay you have a point for not standing up for him self.bc he should. but that doesnt make him a pussy and he def doesnt diserve it at all. no one does idc how much of a dork someone is.. its wrong,. and ppl that pick on others only do it bc their own self esteem sucks. and i guess in some way it makes them feel stuff bc they are insecure and cant act like a mature adult with respect for others! im sorry im not trying to sound like a megga bitch . but this stuff pisses me off really bad!!

slpknt24 0

Let me guess: You were drunk at a party once and someone drew a penis on your face.

your not a bitch everything you say is true. I happen to be one if those mature males who doesn't pick on peoplejust for fun. I get paid ouut and called grampa for it.

candicemichelle 0

uh no... i dont think so, try again!

At least she cared enough to tell you instead of letting you walk around the rest of the day like that.

Islander_fml 5

Okay guys, let me explain this very clearly: Embarrassing situations, like having a penis drawn on your back in front of a lot of girl, is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY. Why do I say this? Because if you handle it correctly, you come off as really sexy. How do you handle it correctly? Laugh. Say, "Haha, a penis on my back? Really? That's funny!" If you are embarrassed by it, the girl will sense it and feel awkward around you. But if you find it funny, they'll sense it and feel relaxed around you and subconsciously think: "Hmm, this guy is cool. And he's comfortable with himself. I like him." So having a penis drawn on your back, or being shanked, or what have you, CAN WORK TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. So YDI for not taking advantage of the situation. But don't take it too hard. You know how to handle it next time.

I agree wholeheartedly! :) Couldn't have said it any better, myself.