By SkinsCastSelection - 17/01/2011 20:13 - Belgium

Today, in high school, we had a presentation about sex, condoms, etc. After a while, the lady explained that we should get to know our sexual organs better. "For example, my daughter looks at her vagina in front of a mirror to check it out." I’m her daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 484
You deserved it 6 836

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is horrifying. Parents seem to lose all social skill when it comes to their children's lives.

Comments

_se7en_780 0

how does your mom even know that??

If her mother's job is to give presentations about sex etc. OP probably has been forced to look at her ****** every month since she was 4.

imm gonna look at my ****** through a hand mirror, lmmfao I think tht was from the movie date night. bahahha.

Hoooly shit I laughed so hard at that. I love that movie.

omg best movie ever!! I think I was laughing the entire time!

Its your fault, STOP LOOKING AT UR VAG IN THE MIRROR (especially since peope obviously knew)

RedPillSucks 31

OP sounds young. There's nothing wrong with being curious.

every healthy woman has already checked out her ******. if not, stop being a prude, it's your own body, you should atleast know what it looks like.

Is there a specific gene that turns people into assholes when talking about their children? Science, fix that shit. Now!

KVKdragon 26

I'm starting to think that too. I feel like parents don't know how to talk about their kids positively at all.

Fact: parents MUST embarrass their children. Sorry kids, it's in the Parents' Handbook, section 4, subsection 2b, page 47. We have to do it or else face dire consequences.

FYLDeep 25

Honesty, I thought it was somewhere on the first page. Then again, that might just be a special abridged version without all the specifics.

No, section one is all about procreation. Discussing the exact nature of their conception with your children at every available opportunity is on page 48 (subsection 2b, see above). I should stop now. I've said too much already...

If parents want to embarress their kids they can do it by dad dancing and pictures of them as babies in embarressing costumes and excessive hugging. This is a step too far. And yeah, I think embarress is spelt wrong but it's the closest I'm gonna get.

Woahhh, Doc's kids look dope as shit! (in a good way) He's probably an awsome father, or a creep with pictures of other's kids. Either way I look up to him.

Banana_Pancakes6 0

Are the consiquences the same as pulling the tag off a matress?

Well at least your mom left out that you carry on full conversations with your ****** also.

If I had a vajayjay I'd be looking at it in a mirror all damn day too so don't feel so embarrassed

you should be embarrassed to be a grown man and use the word vajayjay

fthku 13

You should be embarressed about having pink hair. Or not. I guess you'll be embarressed about what you like. Just like WiseGuy.

talb1 7

There is nothing wrong with pink hair.

you only say that because you have never seen one or that you're tired of looking at 5 year olds " vajayjay "

Sammansix 3

Hoe does your mom know that? *giggles*