By firefighter - 08/09/2009 22:10 - United States

Today, in Chem, I was chosen to hold the fire extinguisher just in case something happened while showing how to blow up a dangerous chemical. My teacher told me to spray if anything got out of control. He lit the fire and I freaked out and sprayed it. The entire wing of my school was evacuted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 142
You deserved it 45 339

Same thing different taste

Comments

must be embarrassing for you, but your classmates probably laughed it off. :)

chowyuk 0

Shoudnt have gave the extinguisher to a woman

pickwick716 0
RJB 0

Trolls agreeing with each other makes both of you a double negative therefore you both dont exist. So Ha. You dont exist. Bye. We need Ireply w/ lyrics to reply..

Oh, so just because she's a woman means that she can't do things as well as a man could have? You're an ass.

doesn't seem like an fml to me. Can't even spell "evacuated" so...I'm not sure why this was selected. Still, it does kind of suck. But not really fml worthy.....

I LOVE the spelling police. Does it make u feel good?

I like how people bitch at those who use English CORRECTLY. Anti-Intellectualism is the plague that will kill society.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

That sucks. but you got out of school for a while at least. xD but that sounds like something I would do.

YDI for being trigger happy with a fire extinguisher.

"showing how to blow up a dangerous chemical".... hmmm... I'm sure that's exactly what the teacher was teaching. Even so, you sadly failed at both things: that and LIFE.