By kel - 10/02/2010 17:34 - United States

Today, in between the passing times at school, one of my classmates opened the door to my next class, so I turned to tell him thank you. Apparently, he was opening it for the teacher who was leaving. I collided with her and her very hot cup of coffee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 685
You deserved it 4 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MermaidSongXOXO 6

I've always wanted to say this: You just got BURNED :]

Sounds like that scene in Mean Girls where Cady walks into Miss Norbury on her first day at school. Hilarious. "Maybe we can discuss this another time. When my shirt isn't see-through."

Comments

perdix 29

Isn't this that Van Halen song, "Hot for Teacher?" I remember the video -- it had Juan Valdez and his burro in it. I don't feel tardy.

perdix 29

Plus it was a blatant commercial sell-out for Columbian coffee. Videos like that are why MTV doesn't show them anymore. David Lee Roth is balding. . . how's that for payback?

How old are you, Perdix? I always wonder...

I can not even begin to fathom why... but everytime I read one of her comments I can mo longer enjoy the fml... ;( They really annoy me. #16 that's cute ;)

Ajjas013 6
wantsomejewinu 0

But you fail at everything, Abdulla. :)

Ajjas013 6

It takes a lot to get you out of your hidey hole huh Ren?

wantsomejewinu 0

There's only some things worth commenting, obviously. But, I'm not gonna bother to deal with you since you're obsessed with someone who doesn't even give two ***** about you. OH, I heard you had a crush on Perdix. Cute, huh. Too bad he's into chicks. ;)

Ajjas013 6

And who would that be? If you're talking about you then you're wrong. I completely forget about you until I log on FML and see your comments. You watch Titanic and think of me... Wow. *Tries to savor cake after Ren destroyed the peace*

Ajjas013 6

You heard? Or you took the time to make it up?

wantsomejewinu 0

Nah, you're obsessed with your ex girlfriend and Perdix. LOLOLOLOL. Who cares what I said about the Titanic? What about when you said how cute my lips are and how they would fit into yours like a puzzle? Wow, you're weird as hell. Bye.

then why dont you watch where ur going hahahah

xlovelessx 0

this is gonna be bad when you drive. when you go throught intersection your turn back and say thank you to the light then you collide with a car. omg coffee spilled on my the world is going to end with my 4th degree burn!!!!!