By loner - 12/02/2011 00:08 - United States

Today, in an effort to make new friends in my history class, I sat in the empty seat next to a friendly-looking guy. He got up, walked away, and sat down in a different seat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 644
You deserved it 4 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What an ass. Clearly, looks can be deceiving. Next time go sit next to the pitbull-looking guy.

noobmuffin 0

Follow him and be a creeper, but make it look really obvious. When he starts talking to you, spaz out and act like a weirdo. But FYL, wait a bit and people will start talking to to you.

Comments

perdix 29

He probably was friendly . . . to ordinary people, that is. Even the nicest people shun creepy freaks. Try to look less like a serial-killing pedo.

wow that guy is not friendly and is an ass FYL

You to realise that 'your' is spelled wrong in your picture? I hope it's meant to be a pun.

82, "you do realize", "misspelled". Do not judge lest ye be judged.

AtrumMessor 1

You probably smell bad/have an annoying voice/look like a creeper, OP.

lil_lala209 5

try sitting by a girl next time, ppl are less intimidated by their same gender. he probably thought you were gonna try to hit on him and wasn't interested...

hopelessxdesign 5

maybe he's just not a very social person. i'm not very social myself so i can understand if that is the reason. i feel quite awkward when people i don't know sit by me for no apparent reason and feel even more awkward if they try to start a conversation out of the blue.