By loner - 12/02/2011 00:08 - United States

Today, in an effort to make new friends in my history class, I sat in the empty seat next to a friendly-looking guy. He got up, walked away, and sat down in a different seat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 644
You deserved it 4 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What an ass. Clearly, looks can be deceiving. Next time go sit next to the pitbull-looking guy.

noobmuffin 0

Follow him and be a creeper, but make it look really obvious. When he starts talking to you, spaz out and act like a weirdo. But FYL, wait a bit and people will start talking to to you.

Comments

springer937 13

I really hate when people do that.

Americans have a larger personal space then most. You should have expected that.

Thanks for deleting the first part of #6 and making me look like one of those threadjackers I hate so much, Sirin. :'(

ohthebloodygore 16

You hate when people shove sticks up your arse?

ohthebloodygore 16

35, don't lie. The proof is there. Be happy you didn't post first!

Let me guess, you said something lame about being first. Thank you Sirin!

u should have sat back on his seat and came back to yours and gave him a weird look saying ok well f*** u douche bag

no what OP should have done is put one seat in between them, that way op could have worked up to a friendship, then moved seats. There's nothing creepier than someone sitting right next to you when there are empty seats about.

noobmuffin 0

Follow him and be a creeper, but make it look really obvious. When he starts talking to you, spaz out and act like a weirdo. But FYL, wait a bit and people will start talking to to you.

TheDrop 0

This. become a level 5 stalker

sims715 0

OMG hahahaha if you really want to make more friends say "hey" or ask them a question to start off a convorsation! DON'T.BE..CREEPER!

WallyTheWombat 0

Don't be a creeper! They explode and leave holes in your shit.

Theres a little something called deodorant, dude... Use it!

xNikkiez 0

That's what I thought as well. The only reason to jump up and run for the hills is someone you don't know picks the seat next to you is some really foul smell coming off them.

FMLoverAgain 7

what an ass that guy was unless you were repellant in some ways

DylanDavidson 0

D'Aww. Maybe he just has a over-protective girlfriend?

IHeartJimi02 0

That sucks op. He sounds like a jerk. Did you smell? Maybe he was saving a seat for someone.

fearthereaper79 0

You ever stop to think that maybe its you and your a ******* weirdo and nobody wants to be friends with you plus maybe you stink

I think thats the whole point of the fml..

BugsBunny1 4

Now that wasn't very nice. Apologize!!!!

featherreaper, I dont think YOU have any friends.

we're all thinking it, so I'll ask...you a heavyweight?

lakeybalboa 0

I think pogs champions are some of the most heavyweight people around

veritoswty6 14

just because a person is heavyweight doesn't mean he or she is not going to be liked OP.. have you ever thought maybe he got away 'cus a strong smell might've caught his nose?

What an ass. Clearly, looks can be deceiving. Next time go sit next to the pitbull-looking guy.