By cookscatastrophy - 08/12/2009 08:19 - United States

Today, in aerobics, while stretching, my friend leaned over to pull the long hair off my pants. It was my pubic hair sticking through my pants, and I screamed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 654
You deserved it 47 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohhh shit...... someone needs to do some waxing. eww thats disgusting.

Comments

Nothing wrong with having extra hair down there :b

nothing wrong with hair, but if it's sticking out where other people can see it when they aren't supposed to....might wanna consider some adjustments.

mohlee 0

You can always trim if you don't want to shave. :) - or do both.

perdix 29

Or do neither and at least put some conditioner on your pubes. For your pubic hair to be so stiff and rigid that it sticks THROUGH your pants means that it needs some management right away. On a side note, I'll bet you don't receive much oral sex regardless of your gender. Am I right?

perdix 29

Unless he/she meets someone with a porcupine fetish. ;)

Who the **** puts conditioner down there?

perdix 29

Have you ever heard of someone whose pubes were so tough and wiry that they stuck THROUGH the fabric of pants? THAT'S who the **** needs to condition "down there."

peroxideprincess 0

Lol "how big" ? XD and OP, YDI for having long pubic hair! :P

Oooo that sounds like the hurt... At least trim your pubic hair if you don't want to get rid of it.

YDI for: A. Having ridiculously long pubic hair. B. Having some sort of magic pubic hair that somehow goes through your pants (WTF?) C. Misspelling "catastrophe" in your name.

lol. To avoid those situations, trim. thats all I can say.

Why'd you let your friend put their hand near your crotch in the first place? In public, no less. Are you that familiar with each other? Hellooooo, personal space invaded.