By too tight - 15/02/2012 11:26 - United States

Today, in a rush to get ready, I put on some "sexy" panties that I bought years ago. By the second hour of work, they were so tight and uncomfortable, I had to cut slits up the sides to avoid cutting off the circulation to my legs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 288
You deserved it 14 043

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The "sexy panties" aren't meant to be worn for that length of time. They are designed to be left in a crumpled heap on the bedroom floor.

zingline89 18

Don't worry, with any luck, the panties will also affect your boyfriend's lower body blood circulation.

Comments

MeLuvBewbs 7

Op: "Oh boss! My sexy legs are so tight in these panties I bought when I was smokin' hot! Is there ANYTHING you can do?" Paramedic: he died of suffocation, of rubber panties...

RedPillSucks 31

Sounds to me like you were at the bottom of your underwear drawer (where we keep the panties we never wear)so maybe it's time to do some laundry.

There's a very simple solution to this problem, and we're all thinking it. Come on, admit it - you're thinking "JUST GO COMMANDO!" Admit it! Anyway, that's what you get for wearing the "sexy" panties for work. Their only real purpose is to entice someone else to rip them off.

Not always true. I dress in sexy under garments (work, clubbing, etc...) for myself, and no one else see them. It makes me feel confident and sexy. Even better when I'm the /only/ one that knows what's underneath. ;)

ShroomsOnAcid 16

I do that as well, Enslaved. Actually, most of my undergarments are of the sexy variety. The ones I have are incredibly soft and comfortable, so I prefer them over the regular, nonsexy kinds. Nothing wrong with wearing them anywhere, since no one else has to know...unless you let them in on your secret. ;)

Schizomaniac 24

"Actually, most of my undergarments are of the sexy variety." This, friends, is the quote of life.

Shrooms and Enslaved - I am forced to disbelieve both of you without photographic evidence.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

And what, end up on your profile picture as one of your "patients"? Can't fool me, DocPervert!

LunaDragon 10

Guys need a larger variety of sexy undergarments, just sayin. :)

RedPillSucks 31

Can't.... stop... getting... turned... on!!!!

56 - I'm typically not one to argue semantics, but I would choose a greater variety over a larger one. The imagery is more appealing.

Sounds like an episode of "new girl" where she cut off her panties at a wedding for the same reason.

Sexy panties with slits up the sides are even sexier.

RedPillSucks 31

Why did this get thumbed down? I was thinking the same thing! Does this make me perverted???? *shuffles off to the corner to 'fap' about sexy panties with slits in the sides*

Time to start going for a daily jog so you can wear the sexy panties you bought years ago whenever you like! :)

it sounds like someone let themselves go... maybe this is the wakeup call you need to head back to the gym.